Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I got a clone from a nursery here in the area. Used it as a mother plant for maybe 1.5 yrs

edit… It’s supposedly in the 30s THC, I grew 3 small crops and none tested higher than 24-25, but like I said. It’s still good, lol

The buzz we had was probably a couple hours, if I remember right.

3 Likes

Happy 420 Johnny.

2 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog I mighta gotten a lesser pheno, lol if it lasted ya a good long while! Either way @Greenfingers it sound like you scored! Way to go brother, lol
That IS a nice looking plant there.

3 Likes

Shutting things down for the evening, folks. Cyas all in the morning light!

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone had a great 4/20 and coffee is deliciously smooth to start the day!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @InTheWoods. Thanks Johnny, they brought home some nice clones. It’s going to be a Thunder Rose summer with a side of Skull Fuk and a bunch of other things. Have a nice Sunday folks.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning my friends!

7 Likes

This sounds interesting! Hope it works our the kinks for you bro. :+1:t5:

Grandpa’s Stash is a hybrid strain made from a genetic cross between the classics: 1994 Super Skunk, 1992 OG Kush and a 1970s cut of Afghan Kush.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope your all having a wonderful Sunday.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , OG, @MoBilly , and the rest of you filthy cretins!

4 Likes

Hello everyone. Hope all is growing some dank.

3 Likes

Good morning my friend.

3 Likes

THE PARTY CAN BEGIN!!! :partying_face: :boom: :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkler: :fireworks: @Hemp is in the house!!!

I hope you are doing better than better brother!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

4 Likes

Shutting down, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night buddy

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Ready to start another week with all my overgrowmies. Have a nice day everyone.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

6 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @CanuckistanPete and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you had a great weekend and ´have a good start into the week! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the week!

6 Likes