Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Blessings to all of you in Tornado and hail land, its late and everyone is going to sleep, but just got a chance to get on here, and may you all be well in the morning, over and out.

1 Like

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Morning JP and OGs!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and all OGERS across the planet, its another good day to grow more weed.

Enjoy the weekend everybody!

G.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning JP and the Circus Dwellers

6 Likes

Morning brothers and sisters. Okies look out today. Tornado index is at 8 out of ten. Be aware of the weather and be careful.

9 Likes

Nebraska got slammed by over 2 dozen. Pics look like a war zone! Feel sorry for the folks that got hit!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all well

6 Likes

Good afternoon my friends, been busy all morning. I hooked up the hedge trimmer for my wife and it took her 2 seconds to cut the cord :joy:. Got the pool hooked up and all my plants are taken care of. The wife went to buy a cordless hedge trimmer :rofl:

7 Likes

Wow thank God she is okay. That sounds so scary.

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
Are you close to Kaw City or Kildare?
I saw on tv there’s bad storm heading toward Tulsa from around the Stillwater area. Stay safe Brocephus.

2 Likes

I’m just sitting here working away at packing beans, lol Watching trees bowing & waving in the wind.

5 Likes

Not to bad today. A little windy.

2 Likes

Shitstorms still sliding by this place on either side. Riding high n dry, count ourselves lucky, I reckon!

2 Likes

Good night all. I’m turning in.

2 Likes

Stay safe and dry brother. :pray:

1 Like

Rest easy, my friend. We aren’t far behind ya…

1 Like