Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

If need be, possibly yep. lol but I doubt it, brother.
hard to put toothpaste back in the tube!

4 Likes

Power to the people.

4 Likes

This is what I read about it. It starts a process I guess, but definitely in the right direction.

Today, [Attorney General Merrick Garland] circulated a proposal to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III,” Xochitl Hinojosa, the DOJ’s director of public affairs, said in a statement. “Once published by the Federal Register, it will initiate a formal rulemaking process as prescribed by Congress in the Controlled Substances Act.

2 Likes

A ;first step’ but in the right direction!

It’s tough to get a permit to manufacture a schedule 3 thing. Hopefully they make an exception for homemade Browinies

For sure. I always get excited at progress, fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Glad to see the pendulum swing your way @JohnnyPotseed . Makes a person feel good to see folks helping others out. Wasn’t in my cards to be able to take advantage of your generosity. I’ve got some seeds of yours that were a handoff to me. Not ones I’m sending down the line.

3 Likes

Brother, let me tell you… ‘support’ comes in many flavors! I appreciate ya!

5 Likes

Yes it does. A smile. A kind word. Simple things can be huge!

1 Like

From the Bottom. Miss Franky , Aj Sour, Motorbreath 15 and Corey Haime chilling under some solar lights.

7 Likes

It sounds like you made your goal @JohnnyPotseed it makes my heart happy

7 Likes

Yep, this def took some of the pressure/stress off us!

9 Likes

Think I’m gonna shut down here for the evening good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow…

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

btw… The sale is now officially over! 8PM shutoff. Thnx to all that participated!!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy hump day folks.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning JP! Morning OG

4 Likes

Good morning JP and all ya other OG gang! Been a couple of days since I’ve been here, but we got the daughter all married and it was a great weekend. Glad things started to turn for the better JP and if you need anything else we got your back brother, have a great day guys.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Outta likes for a bit so here yas go @Greenfingers :heart: :heart: :heart: @OrganicGorilla :heart: :heart: :heart: @Sailorboy :heart: :heart: :heart: Good news on expanding your family there, brother!

5 Likes

How you feeling today bro?

Feeling bout as rough as usual, so I’m still kickin! bed by 11, asleep by 12…ish, up around 2, then again around 4, got on up, no mo rest fo me! lol

1 Like