Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

You’re up with the rest of us early risers hahah :green_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yep, lol the morning crowd rushes into the circus for coffee, doobie/bowl, and some cheer! :crazy_face: :wave:

Oh, lol don’t forget the hot strong (but good!) black coffee

2 Likes

Ive had a coffee, now enjoying a beer :beers:

Ya can count the drinks I have in the course of a year on one hand, and some years might even have fingers left over! lol Beer? naw thnx, but go for it! Dark rum straight up is my choice, when I decide to have a shot

I love my Sleemans Clear 2.0. 80 cals and 2 grams of carbs

I can’t wait till you have frankie back in stock. I think ive got plans for them for 2025. This year is NL2 and Green Crack s1

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll have more Frankie fem beans soon. Still waiting on the dust to drop on the one I reversed

6 Likes

Outta likes but here ya go bro :heart: :heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

Found out my mom has stage 2 lung cancer, so i’ll put these plants to good use for her.

Oh damn! hate to hear that brother! Hope it can be treated/cured?!

She had the surgery to remove it all, but since it was in the lymph nodes, it’ll probably come back unfortunately

Definitely no like on that! Hope things work out for her! My pop had lung cancer, along with a bad heart. Both combined did him in…operations didn’t work for him. A triple bypass, and lung op.

Sorry to hear that my brother.

All we can do is hope the surgeon got it all and the chemo helps prolong life

Pop used concentrates in edible form towards the end, especially after a chemo session. it helped him ease off in pain & the nausea, a lot, he said.
When he had to stop smoking, he gave me his rolling tray (around 1995). I still use it to this day! It’s made from woven hemp fiber, pressed into a round tray.

3 Likes

Shes got 4 rounds of chemo to do, so i made her thc canna caps for that and for her to sleeo better

1 Like

That should help if you made em strong enough.

yep they plenty strong, she takes 2 at bedtime now and sleeps like a baby lol

Good to hear!

Goood morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Glad to hear the sale was a successful one brotha!

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the day!

4 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @OrganicGorilla , @Sailorboy @InTheWoods
and OG of course!

have a nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes