Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning to everyone. @JohnnyPotseed Glad your sale turned out good for you brother. Means a lot to have a nice support group like this. Errybuddy have a great day.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 have you checked your DM?

1 Like

Yep, it was just what the doctor ordered, brother!

Just now. Much appreciated brother. Now I have to set up some equipment and get busy.

1 Like

lol sorry I put you to work, brother!

1 Like

Its ok. Its a labor of love.

A short note for those that haven’t dealt with me before, and might not know… I’m an old fart - disabled/handicapped. I’m also the only one counting, packing, addressing, etc all orders. I pack & send in the order the requests were made/paid for. Orders are going out almost daily, if you haven’t gotten yours yet, there are probably one of a couple of reasons.
1)It hasn’t come up in it’s position in line to fill yet.
2)It’s been filled/shipped, just hasn’t gotten to you yet, thnx to the USPS snail-mail.
3)Money hasn’t made it to us yet ( I don’t fill/send until donation has been made)

I ask any that haven’t received theirs yet, to please be patient. They WILL go out to you!
thnx
JP

12 Likes

Hello everyone. I hope you’re doing OK Johnny. I’ve been having some problems with my ticker.

2 Likes

Well, that’s not good brother! Hope things go alright for ya there.

1 Like

They told me there would be ‘instant gratification’.
Wait, this isn’t Taco Bell?
The seeds I want to grow one day will have to wait for ‘these’ new seeds I ‘want to grow one day’.seeds
Hope you are well Sir…

2 Likes

Good afternoon folks, here’s a look at Thunder Rose. These are gonna be awesome outdoors.

20 Likes

Them are very pretty ladies there!

2 Likes

Gonna shut down for the evening, people of the OGniverse. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I’ll try to get the Skull Fuk shots up tonight, they’re packed in with everything in the veg room.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and @Greenfingers!

4 Likes

Morning JP and OGs!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Back to the Doc again today, just not first thing this morning. The x-ray and scan from Monday had some ‘anomalies’… the Doc wants to do an MRI at 10AM, also get results of bloodwork then. Fun, fun fun…

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope all goes smooth with the second visit and leaves with a clean bill of health brotha!

3 Likes

Good luck at the Docs brother. Hope everything goes good

2 Likes