Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Seems the Emphysema in my lungs is progressing, but there may be cancerous spots also. It is what it is, i ain’t gonna stop smoking! What’s it gonna do? kill me? Heck, that’s already a given, since I’ve had it awhile now and the only cure is a dbl lung transplant. Which ain’t gonna happen, for me…

edit… That, coupled with the bad heart valve (again, no surgery gonna happen) just lets me know what I’ve always said. lol I’ve gone past my expiration date! No one gets outta this game-of-life alive! I’ve had some serious fun and don’t reget a damn thing!

12 Likes

Has your Doc mentioned cancer? That sucks bro if you have it. My mom is going through it right now. stage 2 lung cancer. they cut it all out, but they said the chances of coming back are high.

No like for thatun, my friend! Like I said, I hope she comes through ok! Nothing but good vibes out to her!

2 Likes

Thanks brother. She’s a fighter, so I think she can beat it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My mom retired and like 2 months later was fighting cancer. She was 67 then and just celebrated her 90th birthday a few months ago. It can be a winnable fight!

8 Likes

That is amazing @Topdecker ! Gives us hope!

2 Likes

Doc says if caught early, and other factors, can say what goes from here.If it’s not too far along, it won’t show in the bloodwork, and they’ll need to do a biopsy
That’s IF… know after today, i think.

As often as I have bloodwork done (every 6month) if it was progressed to where it’s detectable in the bloodwork, we’d known by now.

1 Like

I really guess I shouldn’t said so much. Because right now, it’s all guess work and nothing is really known without results of tests so far, and further testing
Those were the Doc’s words. He says lung cancer (advanced) can progress to where the DNA from dead cancer cell can be detected in bloodwork.

1 Like

Fugit… enough of this talk. on to other shit, folks. lol

More storms with chance of severe weather, including tornadoes are predicted for OK and other states around us… again!

Just more ‘gloom n doom’ stuff, huh
Who has some bright news?

2 Likes

Thought this might have a home here…

6 Likes

lol always a home here for Frankie!

3 Likes

It’s sunny and beautiful here in Ohio. Tomorrow I pick up my tractor in Pennsylvania about 2 hours away from me. My plants are all growing nicely. I have 4 flats of various vegetables and flowers started, knock on wood everything goes well. I hope everything goes well for you @JohnnyPotseed, I’m sending you good vibes my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Best not to put the cart before the horse and play it as it comes. All of us are rooting for the best outcome for you brotha!

Acapulco Myst
Flipped them yesterday, Hoping for 2 females out of the 3 plants.

16 Likes

Thems some purty lil thangs there!

2 Likes

Thanks brotha,
I wonder how much they stretch, hopefully not too unruly haha.
Willies myst is right behind the first and third pic.

1 Like

I reckon you’ll be incognito for awhile after you get your new playtoy! lol Ride it till ya drop, brother!
well,… maybe not that long, lol but ya get the idea!

2 Likes

Those look like they’d like the yard just fine @Greenfingers . What final pot size you going with?

Fixing to head out the door to Doc. Cyas later folks… now y’all behave while I’m gone! lol
yeah, I know how to take all the fun outta things, huh?! :crazy_face: :sob:

5 Likes

Hoping for good news Buddy.

3 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes