Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Morning @m0sirys :facepunch:

1 Like

The good thing is, we’re in no rush… taking our time to find ‘the right one’ he’s loaned us one of his vehicles (a GMC Sierra) that’s old but dependable. So we have transport while he takes his time and hunts.

3 Likes

That’s great that he doesn’t have to rush you into any old vehicle

1 Like

Yeah, he’s checked out several so far. but naw, they weren’t doin it for him, lol
He’s a good man, and I trust him to get us into something that we won’t have to worry about anything.

1 Like

Damnit. Out of likes :heart:

Glad he’s looking for a dependable vehicle. No rush right.

1 Like

lol he’s looking for anything that he can get on the cheap, THEN fix it up to make it very dependable.
‘Anything’ that is in the realm of what we want/need. Preferably a pickup, with back seat, full size
Chevy or GMC. lol with as much working as possible we can be ‘picky’ and wait for ‘the one’

1 Like

Ask for a 1969 Boss 429 hehe

1 Like

Hell no! :man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :scream: that’d pass everything but a gas station!

1 Like

Lol. That’s my dream car in grabber orange

HE already has a ‘Stang’ with a boss 302 he put in it

Your son and I would get along lol

1 Like

He has picked up a couple cars, and also has around 5-6 motorcycles. His two main rides are a factory Screaming Eagle (1100) and V-twin, both Harley’s of course lol

1 Like

I got rid of all my playtoys long ago lol

You and me both lol

1 Like

Morning boys and girls. Time to get stoned. Cap Junky this morning. But just a little. Don’t wanna go back to sleep. Just a few tokes with my coffee to get my head screwed on straight. Hehe. Have a good one, guys.

5 Likes

Long as ya don’t get your head screwed on backwards, sounds good! Rose n me are ahead of ya! lol

I think I might have a screw loose though! :man_facepalming: :scream: :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day getting your head screwed on right :rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

I had a '53 Buick Special named “Tank”. Not hard to figure out why. lol

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes