Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

I’ve also had pretty good luck with the Silverado. Owned 4-5 over the years, and all of em gave me good service!
This one has a couple dents and dings here n there, but hell… lol I ain’t never worried about crap like that. Only interest is in how it runs & drives!

2 Likes

Morning brother JPS. Hope you’re doing good this morning.

3 Likes

As good as expected, best I can say brother, lol How’s things with you? Been on phone trying to find some auto glass joint that wants some money! :scream: :rofl: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Good morning you old reprobate!

I’ll let you all figure out who I refer to. :wink:

Hope you all are doing well today and in good spirits!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

4 Likes

Morning fellas, I’m sitting in the woods hoping to hear a turkey gobble. Not heard a peep, so far.
Figured I would stop by and catch up on the circus.
Glad to see all is well.

3 Likes

er…um, ya must be talking about @BigMike55 , right?!
:scream: :crazy_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

I will leave you to figure that one out.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Well, ya just can’t be talking about ME?! I’m not that old, reprobate that I might be…!

3 Likes

How’s your weekend going brother? Did you find a glass place for the truck?

2 Likes

Yeah I did… but none of em can do anything before Monday and some of em Tuesday. lol no biggie. Son will take care of it through his shop (a bit cheaper with the business discount) We’re using the loaner from him until it all gets fixed anyways.

6 Likes

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m shutting down for the evening folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Be a good boy and Rose will give you some C. A. N. D. Y.

2 Likes

Kisses sweeter than wine!

Soooo much better than any candy! lol

4 Likes

Good night brothers. I’m right behind you @JohnnyPotseed .

5 Likes

…poof… :wave:

5 Likes

Damn time difference I’m always late to the party :grin: have a good night guys, I hope things start to look up for you JP. Here’s a pic i found on the net very similar to my old Holden (GM) vr ss 5 litre v8 manual. Had a few nice v8’s in my younger years. I’ll see if I can find some pics

3 Likes

I had a VR years back, but only a 6 with a little basic work done, lumpy cam, extractors and a tune.

She had a T5 manual in her though and that was a game changer. Totally different car than same model with a 4L60E auto.

I ened up getting rid of it though, after being pulled over for the n’teenth time and the cop giving the reason that “its the drug dealers car of choice” …which I was not, but I did not want or need that kind of attention :rofl:

2 Likes