Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

You give me a call tomorrow if you can. OK?

4 Likes

Yes, I will. I’m smoking a bowl right now. It’s good to see everyone here. And it has been a nice day. We’ve had a lot of rain.

8 Likes

Alright good people of the OGniverse. I’m closing down for the evening. I’ll see all you great folks in the light of a new day. IF I can actually manage to get some sleep tonight, that is! lol If not, I’ll be on later, like usual!

Good Night OG!

10 Likes

Yep, first check in…
looks like it’s gonna be another long night. in bed by 11, asleep by 11:30-45, up by 1:20… Sat on the side of bed trying to ease off but nope can’t lay down lol So here I am!

1 Like

Hey @JohnnyPotseed . I’m awake at the moment, but have been in and out for a couple hours. I overdid it some getting stuff in and out of my truck. Hang in there champ. I was thinking of you earlier. About your son helping you with the Silverado. I wished I was closer as my folks aged. My brother lived less than 15 minutes. I lived over 300 miles away , yet saw them more than he did. Pissed me off good.

3 Likes

Yeah brother, ya can’t be over-doin it when you get to a certain point in your time on this planet! IT’ll def make ya slow down, lol take it easy and relax a bit (hard to do, I know!) Hope you get to feeling better my friend. I ain’t gonna comment on the ‘family thing’ other than to say what you already know, I’m sure… you can pick your friends, but ya can’t pick your family! I’m sure you know what I mean…

3 Likes

Yup. Got family that are strangers to me and friends better than family at times.

2 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @crownpoodle and OG!

have nice and relaxed sunday :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! To all mothers, everywhere

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle @m0sirys . Good morning OG’s. Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers in our overgrow community. Have a nice Sunday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning JP and and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Happy Mother’s day to everyones mothers!
Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you Kats have a great Sunday and happy mothers day to mothers of all kind.

3 Likes

Good morning all! It’s a beautiful Mother’s Day in the Ozarks! Make sure you get the most out of it!
Every day you call her counts but today is extra special so give mom a call if you can.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have an awesome day.

Happy Mother’s Day

3 Likes

It is a nice day.

4 Likes

Gonna shut down for the evening folks. I’ll cays tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

I’m calling it a night too brothers and sisters.
Rest easy tonight for tomorrow we OVERGROW THE WORLD!!! In my best Brain impersonation. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed, another Monday is upon us. I hope you and everyone has a great day

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning @Natea, good morning OG’s.Have a nice Monday.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes