Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning OG

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the week!

6 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Natea, @Greenfingers , @Golfnutt , @InTheWoods and the rest of OG!

4 Likes

Morning errybuddy. How’s the Crazy Crew doing today?
Rained for a few hours last night. Big rain. But its gonna be a great day. Y’all stay happy and high.

9 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . I’m likely done with any rain for a few months. Some subtropical stuff now and then, but hardly measurable.
Welcome to California. 2 years of rain and the fools all think any drought is over.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends!

4 Likes

Good Morning folks.

Some pictures of Johnnypotseeds White Rhino. This is my go to bedtime strain for hours of sleep without pain or disturbing dreams. I am not sure what week of flower she is in at the moment. I dont keep track of time to know when to harvest. I farm trichomes that fit my persoanl needs and taste. When the Trichomes look good under a scope and have the right smell whem I am looking at them with the scope I harvest.

18 Likes

Looking good there! Glad ya like her, we do too! lol But, that’s why we’ve grown her as a clone only since 1998

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have an awesome day

5 Likes

Morning, yins! Having a lazy morning over here, finally getting around to making the coffee. Did a little cleaning in my garden area and had my MMJ telehealth renewal appointment. Pretty good for a Monday!

Gonna go be productive for a bit. Hope you all have a kickass day!

6 Likes

That’s pretty good @emeraldbullfrog …you did stuff before coffee! WOW. I have the brew start set for 5:30. Just takes a minute to heat yesterday’s coffee if I’m up early.

2 Likes

lol We’ve always had a BUNN coffee machine for years… I start it whenever I stumble into the kitchen, and by the time I’ve washed my face, the pot is done.

3 Likes

Our well water is so hard that we have to clean the coffee machine every other week.
You would think I would never have to add CalMag but I’ve had to with several strains.

2 Likes

We always run white vinegar solution through once a week, just because. lol

2 Likes

That’s what we do. I’ve had some tell me to use Lime Away. Not even on a bet.

2 Likes

Oh hell no! lol

2 Likes

Do Coca Cola :joy::joy::joy:

Too expensive and too good tasting with whiskey or rum.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t use any mix, straight shots only, I prefer to taste my rum or whiskey…
Sometimes a ‘water back’

3 Likes

Agreed, Coke ruins, a good whiskey. Straight up, maybe with a little ice for sipping.

2 Likes