Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Like me?

2 Likes

That’s the way it was in landscaping. We used to have a running bet whether or not a person would actually be back after lunch. lol
Joe paid $10 an hour back in the mid 80’s starting pay. They just didn’t have it in them to bust ass at a job site when cartoons are available on TV.

OH and good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all doing great today, well everyday really.

3 Likes

Y’all done run me out of likes.
I had a new hire in here once, and was trying to explain to him how to read a ruler, fractions.
I finally asked him, how much money is 50% of a dollar?
He had no idea.
I had another young man that I told to bind something together with a ratchet strap.
I came back in a few minutes, only to find him still fumbling with it.
25 years old he was, and had never used a ratchet strap.
The world is doomed I tell ya.

2 Likes

I feel that way sometimes but then I see my grandnephew and some of his friends. He just turned 16 and has been saving his work money (he works on a horse ranch) to buy a hauling truck and stock trailer. All his friends are good solid young people as well from the looks of it. They are all into showing Fox Trotter’s. They’re a good group of kids that kinda give a man hope for the future. Kinda, that is.

4 Likes

Pretty sure the generation before had the same conversation about us. I could be wrong, but I feel like this has been said before :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Same as it ever was

200w

7 Likes

Hello everyone

11 Likes

Hey there brother! glad you found your way here!
Folks, I want to introduce y’all to someone I felt would really make a good addition to OG…
Say hi to a fellow grower/breeder/lover of Ganja! @Gelatowizard

16 Likes

lol now ya just know brother, you gots to get some pics going to show these folks what ya can/have do/done! :wink: :scream: :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you brother

3 Likes

21 Likes

Welcome @Gelatowizard . @JohnnyPotseed is correct , ya found a good spot.

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Is that the one you told me about working on the genetics for like 4 yrs?
That is one serious cola!

6 Likes

Welcome to the circus family Gelatowizard! If Johnny says you’ll do, you’ll do.
:wink:

5 Likes

I feel he’ll fit right in here with all you corrupting mofos! @Gelatowizard , lol Don’t let em tell ya no lies about me… I didn’t do it (whatever it is!)

5 Likes

Look at that little thing! Ain’t it cute???
Haha. Just kidding. Welcome home, brother.

4 Likes

That damn cola is bigger than my leg, lol Way to grow, brother @Gelatowizard !
Hell, lol it’s bigger than @MoBilly leg!

3 Likes

And watch out for that BigMike feller. He’s a troublemaker.

3 Likes

I have proof man. Digital proof in the form of a picture.
:wink:

2 Likes