Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Don’t make me do it!

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::sob::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
You wouldn’t!!!
Or would you?

1 Like

ME n @MoBilly last year’s gathering in Tulsa

13 Likes

Hey, I just fired up a bowl of that Cap Junky I grew. I’m gonna bring some with me to the Tulsa Blowout. You guys are gonna be impressed.
Junky dammit. Not Jimmy. This computer don’t know what its talking about.

5 Likes

Can’t hardly wait til Saturday, lol

2 Likes

Go on and just admit… you’re HIGH AF!

2 Likes

Now I like this shot. Brothas showin’ some love.

3 Likes

Almost forgot to post this pic I took earlier. Damn bird made a nest on our backdoor light (don’t use it) and is sitting on eggs, so we leave her alone until after the babies learn to fly and ‘leave the nest’

15 Likes

:joy:
John starts off sounding all crotchety " Damn bird made a nest on our back door light! And those darn kids won’t stop walking on my lawn!!!"

Then shows his gooey inside.
With "sitting on eggs, so we leave her alone until after the babies learn to fly and ‘leave the nest’.

Such a softie!!!
:rofl:

9 Likes

Sh-h-h-h-h! :scream: :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi @Gelatowizard

2 Likes

Time to spend the evening with my sweetheart, folks.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. My wife always gets a nest in the flower wreath on the front door. We leave it until they grow up and fly away. This year she didn’t have one up and momma Robin made her nest on a sled hanging on the front of my barn. Have a great day folks.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG!

4 Likes

Good morning JP, @m0sirys and @Greenfingers!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I recently found a bird nest in our dryer vent, I was wondering why my clothes needed two cycles to dry. Dang lint built up on the flap cover, which kept it open for them to build a nest.

@Gelatowizard What a monster plant! Welcome to OG !

3 Likes

Good morning looks like a nice day.

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Morning OG

4 Likes

Morning everyone!!!

I hope this Thursday is kind to all y’all wonderful fuckers! (and non-fuckers… you’re included too!)

:hugs:

6 Likes