Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Morning brother Johnny. And the rest of you crazy bastids. Have a great day.

4 Likes

Good morning over this way! @JohnnyPotseed , T minus three days and counting.
:partying_face:

3 Likes

Good morning fellas. How is everyone on this beautiful day?

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt ! Doing so good I’d have to think hard to come up with something to complain about. That’s sounds like work so I’ll just leave it the way it is. lol
Hope you’re doing well as well.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I could say that. It’s been a rough 24 hours for me. Seems I have been a victim of identity theft. What a pain in the ass. All of this is.

Dang @Golfnutt ! That sucks big time! A friend went through that crap about 2 years back. It messed up her whole year jacking around with that.
I guess it’s a good thing nobody would WANT to steal my identity. There isn’t much to steal. lol

1 Like

No like for thatun! buttmunchers!

2 Likes

Morning alla ya OGers! Beautiful day up here my way. Hope you’re all enjoying the morning!

Mo, I really like this:

I sometimes say “I’ve got no reason to complain, not that I’ll let that stop me!” :smiley: Think I oughtta try your version instead, it’s much more positive :+1:

@Golfnutt That really sucks, I’m sorry this is the situation someone put you in. Best wishes to you, and I hope that it’s all sorted out quickly :pray:

5 Likes

Yeah, and none of this has been any fun. And one huge inconvenience. But at least, in the short time it all looks confirmable and the bank should give me my money back. But I still have a few things to take care of. It’s definitely not going to stop me from showing up this weekend. Looks like it’s going to be a warm day, almost hot.

5 Likes

I always say, “If I were any better, I’d hafta be twins!”

5 Likes

3 star seed slinger you are the GOAT thank you north shore of lake Erie out i have things to do now :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Closing things down for the evening, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Thank you for your services.

1 Like

Morning JP, morning everyone! It’s an I can’t sleep, kinda night

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @OrganicGorilla. Good morning OG’s, happy Friday. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @OrganicGorilla , @Greenfingers and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning JP also to @m0sirys, @OrganicGorilla and @Greenfingers!! Friday is here enjoy!!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is smooth and strong!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

7 Likes