Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m excited for all of you attending the get together this weekend. I’m sure it will be a blast

5 Likes

Maybe, if there are no objections, we can put up a few pics of the party. I’m open to it. It seems cannabis is not such a “big no-no” any more. I don’t see it being a problem.

5 Likes

You have to post at least a couple pictures for all of us less fortunate people!!! We got a couple last year!

3 Likes

I don’t think pics are such a big deal anymore. But still have some discretion, of course.
Like that one pic I posted of the guys pickin on the gitfiddles. I cropped it so no faces were in
All yas saw of the pic me n Mo greeting were the back of his head and my side profile

4 Likes

Gotta big day tomorrow and things still needing done. I’m shutting down for the evening, good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

11 Likes

Have a good night JP hope you get a solid 8hrs rest :pray::+1:

2 Likes

His body would go into shock if it got 8 hours solid sleep :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

That probably holds true for most of us.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a wonderful weekend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Been getting last minute things done here

4 Likes

Morning JP, Morning OGs!

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is strong and smooth. Have a great time this weekend brothas!

2 Likes

Morning Circus Folk.
Everyone have a spectacular day.

2 Likes

Ain’t had that in so long I forgot what it’s like! :wink: :man_facepalming: :+1:every hour or so, I’d wake, roll, sit up, etc

2 Likes

Guess I’m one of the lucky ones. I get a solid 7-8 hours every night. I used to be up and down every night. But now, I usually smoke a hit or two right before bed and take a 50 mg gummy. Its lights out in about 10 minutes. Sometimes I don’t even get up for a P break.

4 Likes

Rub it in, why doncha! I’d do the gummy route if it didn’t F with the vertigo so badly. Tried it (even twice!) but no bueno!

4 Likes

Just saying a quick howdy to everyone. Busy finishing up stuff before we leave for Oklahoma.
Have a great day everyone. Sorry if I don’t get over to your thread but know that I appreciate each and everyone of you.

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

And @BigMike55 , check your messages!

1 Like