Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day. The get together is later today? Very exciting
@BigMike55 im in the same club. I would just read about everyone getting 2 hours and decided not say I’m hitting 7-8 most nights

2 Likes

Good Morning to all from Argyle here, looks like you all are outta the midwest plains states? I live in NH and hope you all have a great day! Also throwing out a good word on JP and his seed sales, he rocks if anyone is thinking of buying any, always comes through a true brother in the Cannabis world! I have a selection of the genetics on this thread and a lot of you may have grown them it appears. I wanted to say thanks to all that make it happen, much obliged from the last of the New England States with it’s head up its ass while carrying the 'Live Free or Die" motto when it comes to everything else. Looks like this month they are voting on a bill they hope the governor digs, the newly crafted version will allow legal sales in dispensaries that will be state controlled, meaning cannabis will be sold in State run shops right next to the alcohol the state already controls. Another bill in the works will allow Cannabis Medical card holders to grow 3 mature plants, 12 seedlings in a structure away from prying eyes that must be uder lock, and you have to let the state know the location. I can do that and my girl who is in a wheelchair with chronic pain will certainly be grateful too. Peace be with you all and pray for us New Hampshire “Live Free or Die” souls with spirit, blessings to all!

7 Likes

Grew up in Boston. Used to go up to Epping NH each year for the summer nationals for NHRA.
Also used to go watch the Super Modified races.
My aunt lived in Epping.

2 Likes

The last thing you want is worse vertigo. Yikes! That shit is debilitating.

2 Likes

Busy day today, a friend brought me asphalt grindings for my driveway, spent the afternoon putting in my first plants outdoor. I need to get eight more out, twelve is the limit. I have a couple nice Thunder Rose, one for me and one for my friend. Skull Fuk not showing yet. Have a good evening everyone.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Shutting down for the evening folks. Stay tuned for the report on the Tulsa throwdown OGathering!
Good night OG!

12 Likes

Just made it home safely. Time for a bowl of hash and flower, then bed. Good morning all and good night.

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a wonderful Sunday.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a wonderful sunday my friends :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Morning my friend!!!
Morning OGers!!
Great Sunday to all!!
:hugs: :seedling: :sunglasses: :v: :coffee:

4 Likes

Up jumps the devil.
Good morning. And might I add. You’re a pretty good kisser. Wink, wink.

4 Likes

:joy: :coffee: :fog: :sweat_smile: :flushed:

1 Like

Alrighty then… the 3rd annual Tulsa-Throwdown OGathering was as much fun as yas all might expect!
Details and pics to follow… gotta gimme a minute to get at least ONE cuppa caffeine into my system!

9 Likes

Howzit going brother @Abbbian ?
You still growing weed? You don’t seem to come around much any more.

1 Like

@BigMike55 a littlle, had been playing with some landraces but not with decent results. Planning on embarking on a 12/12 schedule from seed to flower and see how it goes!! You? Growing giant buds!? Long time no see!!
:hugs: :v: :coffee:

1 Like

Yeah I’m growing. Not real good but I’m trying.

1 Like

Yeah! Right!!

:flushed: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully you snagged that Chunky Junky boy before you left. I plug it next to your truck. Forgot to tell you. I mighta been a little stoned.

3 Likes

I put it in his truck……

3 Likes