Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Glad ya liked my method, brother! I been using it for many years now, it’s my #1’go-to’, the wet paper towels is next after. lol

1 Like

I up potted a couple of the cuttings you sent to me. The Sherbet ones. They are very hardy. And already had roots out the grain holes in the clear beer cups. I may have only got one Chiquita Banana and one of the other, I can’t remember the name. But I got 2 of the sherbet ones to root real good. They’re growing like weeds.
Also soaking some Chunky Junky seeds and some others that I got from @Oldjoints at the party. Called Purple Poison Cookies. Fingers crossed. Wet paper towel method, as usual. Lol

5 Likes

Cyas tomorrow, folks.

Good night OG!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a great Thursday. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good mornin JP, good morning all of OG

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @OrganicGorilla and OG!

have a nice day ya`ll :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Rise and grind OG!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning OG

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OG!!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a shweeet day!

3 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . How’s your shoulders after yesterday’s project?

1 Like

Good morning everyone!
We’re still playing dodge ball with Mother Nature over here. She woke me up this morning and she was playing hard ball.

5 Likes

Stay safe and keep your head down.
I have heard twice already this season, they issued A PDS weather alert. That’s Particularly Dangerous Situation. Never heard that kind of warning until this year. They are saying Saturday will probably be the third time this year.

2 Likes

DM incoming! lol

PDS have been around for awhile now, but only use to seen one of those every couple of years… but yeah a 3rd one already this year is crazy. Be careful this weekend.

2 Likes

Shutting down here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday, I did something no one else in my immediate family ever did, I paid off my mortgage. I actually own my house and property. It’s nice feeling. Have a great day everyone.:peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Good morning JP and the rest of OG! Friday is here again and it’s the last day of school for this head custodian and couldn’t be happier!! Have a great day and weekend and please stay safe… sounds like we’re in for another doosy of storms again. Good morning @Greenfingers and way to go brother, what a good feeling!!!

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

That doesnt sound good at all,
Hope everyone is safe this weekend!

3 Likes