Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @Sailorboy , @InTheWoods and OG!

have a nice friday :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Morning circus folk.
Hey Johnny. How’s that Chunky junky boy looking? I kinda miss him.

3 Likes

lol He’s looking good, sitting in the budroom under 12/12

2 Likes

To my eyes, that is a gorgeous plant. I really treated him well. It was the very first seed I got from the momma. So I babied the shit out of it. Hope he throws some nice magic dust for you.

2 Likes

I’ll let ya know, brother

Shitty. It just started raining here. Big rain. I’m tired of wet. But in a few months you won’t be able to BUY some wet. So I guess take it while you can, but Jeeez!

3 Likes

Good morning my friends. Just stopping in to say hey.
Hey.

7 Likes

Morning JP. Morning all of OG!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be off for most of the day. Rose’s mom, one of her brothers, and sister, are visiting from NC.

7 Likes

Huge congratulations on ownership! :muscle:

3 Likes

Enjoy your family time @JohnnyPotseed .

1 Like

Rose is the one to enjoy this ‘family time’ lol it’s her family. She hasn’t seen them in a few years, just speaks on the phone often. I’m back home (alone) while they’re all off sight-seeing. lol Went out to eat some damn good B-B-Q, then had myself dropped off at home so Rose can be with them for awhile more today. tomorrow is ‘grilling day’ here all afternoon. Hopefully the weather co-operates!

9 Likes

Ok folks, I’m STILL looking for some good regular/photo pollen(s) I got seeds(private vault beans) to trade that aren’t listed in my Hall thread. Hit me up with what ya got and we’ll see if a trade can be worked out. Thnx :wink: :+1:
JP

edit… I’m looking for enough pollen to make a goodly number of beans, not to make just a few for personal runs.

1 Like

Gday JP hope you’re well mate have a goodie :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Can’t wait for Chunky Junky to blow his load??? Hehe.

2 Likes

lol That’s just one strain brother… I have a lot of plants to pollinate for beanage to sell!
Not to mention, it’s going to be at least a month before there’s pollen from him. lol

1 Like

I have no more pollen right now. And I’m tryna grow some Sinsemilla. But after this run?? Who knows.
I just popped some more Chunky Junky. If the one I have in flower now is a keeper, I may make some seeds for you next run. Just wanna make good and sure its something you can move.
I also just popped four Purple Poison Cookies that I snagged from @Oldjoints at the o gathering. He gave me eight. I popped half of them. And got 100% germination.
Also have some clones going too from you. Two of those Sunset Sherbet (I think is the name) have already turned into pretty nice small plants. Thanx bruh.

1 Like

Always looking for more beanage, brother. lol I HAD planned on reversing a clone from each of these oldschool strains to make crosses and straight-strain beans. but I’m not in any shape to do it now, Rose is handling the grow now by herself. I manage to get out to the barn once a week, twice if I’m lucky!

3 Likes

Gonna shut it down for the evening folks.

Good Night OGH!

5 Likes