Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP. Good morning OGs

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OG! Have a great weekend everybody, this weekend I’m starting to pack up the ol van and get her ready for my summer turn and burns… first stop this year will be gold panning deep in the Black Hills… fuck can’t wait!:love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @OrganicGorilla , @Sailorboy and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

@Sailorboy have a great time buddy :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys, I’m excited about this one! Thinking about my summer here and trying to fit a quick one down to south to visit JP and @BigMike55, don’t think I want to wait till next year’s party… so thinking a quick stop by and smoke alittle with them fellows. They seem to be a couple of ol tokers that just can’t wait to hangout with!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!
@Sailorboy , you’re welcome to drop by.

4 Likes

that sounds like a great plan! bet youĺl have a good time ::slight_smile:

If I were on the right continent, I’d like to do that too:D

2 Likes

Yeah just have to start talking to them, but I’m sure we can make it happen.

2 Likes

lol @Sailorboy read above^^^

1 Like

That’s awesome JP, see ya in 10 hours :rofl:. Thank you brother can’t wait, definitely been figuring this out soon!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Summer officially starts this weekend. Hope everyone has plans for a big time.
Okies, be weather aware today. Another tornado outbreak is coming this evening. Better look out!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Some brutal storms coming and going, ya’ll keep your family and love ones safe.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Busy in my barn taking down my temporary grow space. Put my big room into flower cycle. Just waiting on my buddies to come and get their plants. Sharing is caring. Overgrow the world.

6 Likes

I love giving away nice plants to folks. When I get a chance. I like it better than handing out seeds.
There’s A big difference in sending beans in the mail and hand delivering a nice plant. You get to see the look on their face. And when they say, “No way! Really??? Thanks, man!” It always lifts my spirit.

8 Likes

I’m gifting several to a friend who asked about seeds. He has 4 kids under 7. Pretty easy to start a few extras.

5 Likes

I gifted several monster cropped plants to some coworkers and you are 100% correct about their saying “no way man, are you serious “ with huge grins on their faces. Warms my heart knowing that they are growing things that they wouldn’t get to experience buying the crap from the dispo.

3 Likes

You guys are getting raw dogged all next week according to the weather liars.
Seems like this year has been a little more ‘energetic’…could be wrong.

Shutting down here, folks.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Good night buddy hope your well

2 Likes