Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Already out of likes.
Chugin this first cup to help finish trimming then outside to finish planting some veggie seedlings in the garden.

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

3 Likes

Good morning JP and @InTheWoods. JP how were the storms in your area yesterday? Hope you all have a great day.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @InTheWoods, @Sailorboy have a nice Sunday, today is in-laws day. I have a couple care packages for my bro in law and my daughter and her husband. Cook out and good weed are on the menu.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning to all my buds here. Have a good ern.

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
Ok, it’s that time again, folks. I’m going to hold a week long sale .
$30.00 minimum order gets you 50% off on everything in the list!
Keeping it simple. This will run for 1 week (7 days) from today until 4PM next Sunday (6/2)
Good luck and let the fun begin! :wink: :heart:

10 Likes

Another killer sale brother. Nice

4 Likes

Gonna close it down for the evening folks.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

I’m calling it a night too. Good night all.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Heck yeah another sale, thanks Johnny.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG !

have a good start into the week :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good morning JP, @m0sirys and @Greenfingers! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day! JP here’s to the ones that didn’t come back❤️

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Take a moment to recognize & be grateful, to all the men and women who paid the ultimate price in service to our nation.

14 Likes

Morning everyone.
On this Memorial day, please take a moment and look around. See all that freedom we have? That’s because men and women in uniform laid down their lives for us to enjoy what we have. I personally appreciate every one of them

12 Likes

IMG_0909

15 Likes

Good morning my friends. Remember.

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Happy Memorial Day! Very grateful for my freedoms.
Never Forgotten!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Thank you for all that have served. Have a wonderful day

4 Likes

I got my package today @JohnnyPotseed . Thank you so much. Have a great evening

1 Like

Sheeesh, lol it sure it’s own sweet time! But, glad it finally made it’s way to you, brother.

The USPSnail-mail at it’s finest!

1 Like