Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I’m never in a hurry so it wasn’t a big deal to me. heheh

1 Like

Shutting down for the evening folks.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I don’t know why I don’t sleep in when I’m not working but here I am ready to go.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smoooth and strong!

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @InTheWoods and th rest of OG of course too!

have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Here we go again with the storms. Power is been out in my area for 45 minutes with trees down. It is nasty out there right now.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Almost got my truck! It’s calm down now. But things were pretty nasty for a while. Still power out for over an hour now

9 Likes

That red truck yours @Golfnutt ? Couldn’t get much closer and not hit it. My buddy had family sold cars in Texas. They’d put in new glass and sell the hail damaged vehicles as “dimpled darlings”. Great for work trucks and Jr’s 1st car, “pre-dented”.

2 Likes

@Golfnutt
Bro, you dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Yes, the red one is mine. The power has been out for close to 2 1/2 hours now went out around 530. Another round of storms is coming through now. I just sent everybody home from work since there’s no telling when will get power back. I’m gonna stick around a few minutes. No hurry in getting home to a dark house.

1 Like

It’s not over yet. We are still getting hammered.

2 Likes

Well hope things work out for ya, brother. Stay safe!

2 Likes

Prayers bro.

1 Like

After three hours with no power, I was told to send everyone home. The drive home was interesting. No stoplights working and trees down everywhere. I did not see any structural damage anywhere. Just a few fences and a lot of trees, and at least one trampoline. Here’s a few pictures of the drive home and my neighborhood.

Still no power and my phone is almost dead

7 Likes

looks like you are in the rough my i suggest a sand wedge

1 Like

be careful and take care of yourselves!

1 Like

I would need a retriever to scoop my ball from the puddles

1 Like

Umm , open faced Club Sandwedge

1 Like