Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

i would eat it still better than going outside for a bit

well hell… Now I’m screwed! Tower just crashed/gave up the ghost completely! I’m on laptop but all info I need is on tower! Tomorrow evening is earliest I can get tech to try recover… I’ll get up with y’all later.

6 Likes

That’s no fun at all. Sorry. I thought dealing with my wonky phone was hard.

1 Like

@Golfnutt be safe. Hope the power comes back on soon

4 Likes

Good day JP and the rest of you guys. @Golfnutt looks like you got a good one this morning hope all is well at home. The son just went through a good one in Houston but made it threw it. Hope everybody has a good rest of the evening. Oh by the way JP we got 15 out of 15 to root… you rock brother!

6 Likes

Always glad when cuttings are rooted, and ALL of your did on your first ever cloning try! Way to go!

3 Likes

The bottom middle is Sour Diesel, the middle is is White Rhino and middle right is Blue Dream. Don’t mind the mess in middle of renovation of grow room.

13 Likes

Top left is Frankie?

Nope the 3 Frankie’s are in my other tent, that is Scarlet Grape auto. Frankie’s need alittle more time in the solos. The other 2 in the top row are Mephesto Wedding, the left middle is Durban poison, bottom left is Ice Cream Punch and bottom right is @TestOfOath ICC #5 S2.

4 Likes

Similar growth lol

1 Like

Yeah from the pics I’ve seen of her I agree lol

Gonna shut down for the evening here, folks.

Good Night OG!

10 Likes

Gday all have a great day/night…@Golfnutt that’s a wild ride home mate glad you’re all good certainly some damage done :confused:

4 Likes

Good Morning JP and all OGs. Have a awesome day!

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Sailorboy and OG! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys @Sailorboy. Happy hump day.

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning OG

7 Likes

Morning brothers and sisters. have a great hump day.

7 Likes