Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Thinking of you Johnny get home soon, much love mate :green_heart::+1:

1 Like

Seems like ‘rest’ isn’t gonna be in the cards for me tonight
OFW! lol
I just lay here and exercise what I can of this right leg… (the foot)

4 Likes

What are they telling you to do johnny? As far as the leg?

They just came and drew more blood, lol

3 Likes

Sounds like they did do nerve damage… from what you have said

They want to exercise it as much as possible, moving in diff directions, parts… but the foot is all that will move. The rest of the leg I can do kinda isometric. Tensing muscles but even though I can tense muscles the leg won’t budge
Message doesn’t get from nerves to muscles very good atm

3 Likes

Is the clot in that leg?

Yes, they have a dedicated IV for meds to dissolve it

3 Likes

I’m bouncing this all off my wife… she’s a nurse man… I wanna make sure they aren’t screwing ya around

1 Like

Where is it located? Behind kneecap??

She says the feeling you have and movement in the toes is a good sign… and the clot may be the reason for lack of movement possibly… but she isn’t sure…

She said exercising it is super important

1 Like

No idea where it is. They didn’t tell me to try exercising it. They want to start Monday but I ain’t waiting
Tell her thnx, please

4 Likes

She said to tell you she is sending good vibes your way brother…

4 Likes

Three different pain meds in the past 1.5hrs including liquid dilaudid but pain still keeping me awake scale 1-10 it’s 12
I might pass out soon, hopefully lol

1 Like

Man I hope that pain goes away brother… or dies down enough to sleep through it

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you are in such pain @JohnnyPotseed . I hope things improve for you. Stay positive and try not to stress about it too much. :+1:

1 Like

Not even gonna stress brother nothing I can do about it until I’m outta this hospital

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Good morning brother, hope you got a couple of hours sleep and pain-free. Keep on keeping on man you got this!!

1 Like

Gotta reach out to my friend @Oldjoints with a ‘GM’ here since this phone ain’t letting me go to his thread until someone posts in it

2 Likes