Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Worse, they changed out the bed. I had to get out of this one and into the other and wouldn’t let em slide me. Also the catheter is coming out and I put it back ib

3 Likes

Fuck that! I’m pushing the button! :disappointed_relieved:
Tell them they’re gonna have to put 5 bucks in the swear jar every time they make you cuss!

5 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed . I was sharing with my wife about your predicament. She had a friend recently get discharged after a couple weeks. They got her a nice little opiate habit by the time she left, then sent her home with none! “You’re in your primary care doctor’s care…he can prescribe you some if needed.” She got dope sick before they straightened her out.
Don’t let them pull that crap on you! I hope this isn’t the case, but I had to speak up.
Hang tough.

8 Likes

I try not to take any meds until I’m writhing… I know what I’m letting myself in for and trying not to get too far down the rabbit hole
They do make it very easy to pick up a nice sized habit, lol

9 Likes

Very good. Being dope sick is rather unpleasant. Best avoided if possible. My wife’s friend had a perforated colon. She got septic. I’ll DM my phone #. I’m up half the night anyways if you need some human contact that doesn’t have a needle or stethoscope!

5 Likes

Got the wife here keeping me company, but thnx brother

8 Likes

Hey, Rose! :wave:t3:

3 Likes

She says hi everyone

14 Likes

My last task for this evening is to pollinate my Grape Pupil with Thunder Rose pollen. :slightly_smiling_face: Gotta make more Teachers Pet beans!

6 Likes

This will make you smile. Weston will be 7 this weekend. Just lost his first tooth today. Well…not lost. Removed. This kid’s classic. He tied dental floss on it, then tied it to this bad ass RC monster truck. Thing hauls ass! Yanked that baby right out!
The chin bruise was from going over his handlebars on his bike a couple days ago. Lucky he had teeth to remove!

Y

20 Likes

Thumbs up, Weston!!

5 Likes

Had the techs help me outta bed and sitting up in chair bed was killing me laying there… just forget comfortable

6 Likes

Any change of scenery is good, I think.

1 Like

They’re gonna have to change out this damn catheter in a couple hours. Not looking forward to that!

1 Like

Not liking this . Sorry.

2 Likes

Never had one . Hope never have to. If so… I’ll be like, doc 🫸🏼 you’re gonna have to go through the belly button. :v:t3: I feel for ya, bud. But I ain’t feeling it for ya.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning OG’s. Sounds like your starting to move a little, I know sitting up :arrow_up: n a chair instead of laying in bed had to feel good. Keep up the good work and you’ll be running marathons soon.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers and everybody!

A RC Monster truck :joy: now that’s pretty funny, kids!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes