Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good mornin to you as well Jps. I’m just getting off work but rest is for the lucky few and the night are for adventures

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Remember 1% a day is great progress brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

GM JP and OG hope you got some sleep bro, you are another day closer to breaking out that place. Hope the PT goes well.

3 Likes

That’s a good point @InTheWoods . I’ve got my share of health issues I’m dealing with these days. It’s hard to not get overwhelmed sometimes. Without family and friends, I’d be screwed.

5 Likes

Way to go Weston! That’s bad ass lol. The RC’s I had as a kid didn’t have the tow rating needed to pull that off!

3 Likes

I think the day’s poking, prodding, sticking & drawing is about over. lol for bonus fun, they even changed my catheter!

6 Likes

Changed out my bed around 3AM. Might as well get stuff done when they can, since I ain’t getting much sleep lol.

3 Likes

JP, sorry the PT was a bit hard. Always is for the first couple days. It WILL get easier day by day. Glad you are on the mend, brother. Now, if they could figure out how to make you sleep without opiates, you would be back to perfect, right?
We love ya down here in OKC and hoping for the absolute best for you. Hang in there my brother.

8 Likes

I push the PT, lol not they push me. Sleep is a continuous interruption for twice a night lab work, vitals, breathing treatments (albuterol) etc

3 Likes

Just another one of life’s kicks in the asses. You will be fine. You’re too hard headed to let this shit bother you too much.

1 Like

Good morning, JP. Thinking of you. Stay up!

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Thnx my friend, with all the positive vibes n well wishes, it’d be hard not to!

6 Likes

GoodMorning JP and the world’s greatest circus
Hope today finishes out better and less painful than yesterday for you. Hoping everyone has the best day possible as well. :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
I may still have some old recording of my lectures from my geology class in college. Maybe the one sedimentary rock formations. That instructors name, I believe, was Professor Mental Novocain.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and the circus crew!

2 Likes

Goodmorning jp and all

3 Likes

Just the mention of the lecture was almost enough to put me out!

6 Likes

This guy was amazing. His voice only had one note and he droned on in the same slow cadence from first word to last. He made these looooooong pregnant pauses when he was looking for feedback. Or to prove we were still awake maybe. I would almost swear the man put himself to sleep once in the middle of a talk.

4 Likes

@Oldjoints just visited and also got my phone to cooperate again! lol

14 Likes