Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good deal brother! I wish I were near enough to drop by.

3 Likes

What a nice guy :joy:

3 Likes

So how are they treating you today? I need to fix or replace my phone. Dropped it and the screen is shattered.

2 Likes

Give those PT techs hell today JP. One day closer to the pot barn.
lookin forward…
pine

3 Likes

Do you have Apple Care?

1 Like

I am not sure what they call it. I have T-Mobile and I have insurance. I just need to figure out where I need to take it. Then make time.

1 Like

Damn dude, I hate when that happens! They’re being nice to me today, no torture

4 Likes

I have never broke one like this. It’s pretty bad.

1 Like

Don’t think so
Oops I see the question wasn’t to me lol

How you feeling today brother?

2 Likes

Comfortably numb lol

7 Likes

Screen swaps are super simple for those who do them. I have done a bunch myself but there are stores that only charge a few bucks, have the right equipment and take the stress out of it.

7 Likes

Nice, I like that feeling.

4 Likes

I was just there and he is as ornery as usual, but determined which is a good thing.

15 Likes

Radio Shack fixed Mom’s screen. She didn’t throw a fit so that tells me it wasn’t too expensive. Had it been, all of us would have heard about it. Mom’s not shy about calling out highway robbery. lol

6 Likes

I had mine fixed I think it was about $30 but I also already had the new glass screen.

3 Likes

Radio Shack? I thought all those were closed

The one in the town ~20 miles away still had one about six months back…

2 Likes

I should get a discount or it will be free. I just need to figure out where T-Mobile honors the insurance.

1 Like

Call this number and tell them your problem and they will tell you the nearest place to you:

1-800-937-8997

1 Like