Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

You Break. I fix. That’s the local one.

Sweet. Thanks. I was just gonna stop by after work today or tomorrow. I tried to use the app on my phone, but I couldn’t figure anything out there. One more day of work and I’m off till next Tuesday so I’ll have plenty of time in the near future.

1 Like

With no ‘backsliding’ the PT folk agree I’ll be out of here Thursday or Friday!
They came today for a session and ended up doing nothing but watch me do more on my own than they had planned, lol
Small seemingly insignificant things, but as much as I was able to do before the accident…
I got out of bed on my own, holding onto the walker, then sat down in the chair, got up and walked to the door and back using the walker of course. But without them laying a hand on me, they wanted too a couple of tomes but I told em back off,I got this, no cheating!
I’n doing snoopy’s happy dance, lol

40 Likes

Hell yeah brother! That’s fabulous news!

3 Likes

You hard headed old mule! lol
Good for you brother! I hope they had their hands at the ready. :wink:

2 Likes

I know, just to do something that’s an everyday thing might seem like a so-what moment. But when you can’t even do that, to finally manage it is a big thing, lol

13 Likes

:clap: :clap:. Good job JP

1 Like

They did, yes… but i made sure they understood only if I can’t manage it!

4 Likes

Great stuff Johnny good on you, no shortcuts with the PT :muscle: outta likes but always got some love for ya boss :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

That is great you have an estimated break out date. lol

1 Like

Good evening folks, I thought I’d share a picture with you. This is outside my window, Bruce Banner :blush:

14 Likes

Nice gal @Greenfingers I was fortunate enough to grow and smoke BB3 years ago

@JohnnyPotseed way to go! that’s f’ ing great news

1 Like

Awesome news JP! Keep at it, just a couple more days!!

1 Like

The doc told me earlier it was dependent on test results today. Last test EMG, just got back from it. Shows nothing untoward, knew I had neuropathy for years now. So shooting for Thursday or Friday release. The rest of healing & getting better can be done just as easy there

27 Likes

I’m gonna shut down here folks, cyas tomorrow

Good Night OG!

12 Likes

Good night brother. Hope you catch plenty of :zzz:

4 Likes

Ok, body says nuff sleep

5 Likes

You’re kicking ass JP — sleep or not you’ve got this!

2 Likes

Thnx brother . Laying here doing some PT since rest is over lol

6 Likes

:scream: :rofl: the nurse just about crapped herself… the damn catheter was coming out because of PT, it’s taped to the leg needing exercise. So i pushed it back in myself, lol
She happened to come in for a check while I was tenderly shoving that 6”pipe… don’t judge lol, that’s what it felt like!! But I didn’t wanna go through having another inserted!

11 Likes