Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Thats great news to wake up too brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning OG’s. Good to hear your making progress Johnny. You’ll be back to the farm in a barn in no time.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny and OG. glad you’re feeling better and get home soon.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee: Glad to hear that you could be home soon.

4 Likes

Good Morning JP!! Sounds like you had another positive night brother which is good news to wake up too!

4 Likes

Yep, this has been a helluva ride. Old age and other ailments made it so, complications like the heart attack after the fall didn’t help either…
The support and love of folks here on OG has been a tremendous help in keeping my spirits and resolve up in effort to get better. Words of thanks and appreciation can’t begin to truly express my gratitude, but just let it be known… OVERGROW ROCKS!!!

29 Likes

You Rock JP!

3 Likes

Damn ur tougher than me… id not be able to reinsert …
No friggin way bro!

Goodmorning buddy.

2 Likes

GM JP and OG hope today finds you in good spirits JP, Let’s keep that Healing momentum going forward. You will be out soon!!

2 Likes

Morning JP and Coffee Crew.
Glad you are doing a bit better @JohnnyPotseed
Baby steps, man. Baby steps.

7 Likes

Yes Sir correct !
I shattered my L-1, and bedridden 4 weeks, pulled thru alone at home.
I could walk again,
then 2 years later fell 6 feet onto concrete and broke my entire left ribcage and sent home with no chance of survival.
All alone but a month later walking.
Little things add up, small goals acheived then bigger ones.
I can walk most days but some I can’t.
!!!Get home Johnny!!!
what I say is,
“Be as beautiful as long as you can, til you can’t”.
It’s my last chapter in life.
I’m at peace & prepared to leave with no regrets.
I hope your auctions are big and you stay beautiful a long time.

13 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
I believe a great day is ahead of us

2 Likes

Consider this, if you live to be 99 years old and you slept an average of 8 hours a night, you slept for 33 years. Think of what you could have done in those 33 years.

We are still praying for you Johnny. I am glad your spirits are high, that will help you heal.

5 Likes

I get by on 4-6 hours total, have for many years now.
Thnx for the well wishes!

10 Likes

You Sir, are an inspiration.
:saluting_face:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all you wonderful folks!

3 Likes

Hell yes!!! This is such great news!! Thursday or Friday can’t come fast enough. I’m so happy to read all this progression. Go JP go!!! Whooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!

5 Likes

Hurts like hell every move. But had to show docs I could get out of the bed and walk to door (with walker)
Think I’m getting released today, since I have about 80% mobility of before accident… just waiting on his saying so.

F
Bring yer ass on and lemme go!

28 Likes

Great news @JohnnyPotseed that’s so awesome! Good job on getting back after it so quickly.

2 Likes