Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Congrats, one more step to recovery in your own home. Silver lining to a terrible occurrence.

4 Likes

Hoping you get early release. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

I was waiting for a jailbreak plot to emerge from Mo’s green room. I can see 30, 40 big ole country potheads rolling down to the hospital to spring JP A team style. :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve got a truck and a flatbed that I can bolt school bus seats on. I won’t have enough seat belts for all the seats but I have bungee straps a plenty!
I’ll make the rounds and pick everyone up. Y’all just pay the gas.
:rofl:

14 Likes

They getting me dressed out for release, boys… no need for the crowbars!

32 Likes

A cross of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and The Disorderly Orderly.

2 Likes

Are you sure you can handle leaving the clinic, brother? Hate for you to rush and end up getting hurt. You are already in the place they can help if you happen to go down. Be careful, man

12 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Good news my friend. But are you sure you don’t want to stay another day? I’ve heard that hospital food is 5 star stuff!!!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Careful is gonna be my middle name! I can lay around the house like always, go to PT a few times a week, etc and not cost me an arm & leg!

11 Likes

Don’t ya mean minus 5 stars?

4 Likes

You got three rolled for the trip home? :wink:
You’ll probably be taking an ambulance home right? But it’s legal… Maybe the paramedics… Naaa. Not a good idea.
:lying_face:

3 Likes

I’m glad you are on the path to recovery! Much respect for you and the OG community!

1 Like

Going home in our truck, rose is driving. Son meeting us there ti help get me into house.
Doc appt tomorrow and.PT starting next week

21 Likes

So you do have something for the ride home. You should get higher than you have off smoke for a while. lol

4 Likes

Donchaknow!

Lol Rose rolled up a few joints. She also has a vape pen the boys bought her, so she could smoke out front of the hospital

13 Likes

Woohoo :tada: Home is where the heart is. Congrats on this big step forward.

5 Likes

Rose gave the old expression ‘gonna go grab some fresh air’ a whole new meaning with the vape pen in her hands! lol

12 Likes

Gonna test that theory brother, lol I’ll get back to ya in a bit

4 Likes

Great news,
make your own decisions without abunch of smiling pill salesman and profiteers squeezing more money out of you.
Eat healthy and drink those electrolytes,
man!
I’m so happy for you.

1 Like

Like you brother, I’m just marking time. Doc gave me that ‘any time now’ talk in 2022. But at least I can be at home with my loved ones to do it. I got about as much mobility as i had before the accident, so not gonna stay here racking up bills!

10 Likes