Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Was, until I had to take all this medicine!

2 Likes

Also… dont lay around too much because too much laying around can help with bad stuff… could lead to strokes and blood clots… stay active buddy… get that blood flowin every day JP

3 Likes

Lol, meh, my bar is big enough. :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao… my bar is in pieces holy shit!!!

2 Likes

Its sending you morse code.

2 Likes

I been walking more than I did before the accident. So, I think I’m good there. had to lay down n ease off after doing the morning PT

15 Likes

My bar is shorter @DougDawson but I think it’s thicker…
We’ll never know.
:laughing:

6 Likes

Lmfao!!! Ahhhh shit u guys… thicker vs longer… which is better hahaha :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Could be.

1 Like

Either that or lorena bobbit got ahold of it

2 Likes

You guys have certainly corrupted my thought processes in the last three years. I’m gonna have to go to confession and I ain’t even Catholic!!!
:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Shit, just got 3 calls in 3 different cities, got to get back to work. Have a great day everyone. :v:

4 Likes

Damn good luck doug

1 Like

Take it easy bro.

1 Like

Good morning everyone!! Good morning JP. Glad you are back home man. We were all really rooting for you! Such good news and it make us all so happy for you. I wish you a smooth and speedy recovery my friend.

4 Likes

Good afternoon JP. I’m happy to hear that you are back home, and in recovery mode!

Hey brother, yep it’s a bit rough but I think I might have this one rode down, lol

6 Likes

I know y’all were my friend, all them positive vibes helped tremendously

7 Likes
5 Likes

Any of you remember this guy?

I used to listen to everything he did. lol

6 Likes