Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

In a lecture about gravity , an elderly lady was snorting in disagreement as the lecturer discussed how the planet earth is held in orbit. The lecturer outright asked her how She thought it stayed in orbit. She then exclaimed " The Earth rests on the back of a giant Turtle" . The teacher replied " What holds that Turtle up?" She jumped to answer, " Thats where I have you ,young man. Its Turtles all the way down!" :laughing:

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed, glad your home. Good luck with the PT, remember you are the 6 million dollar man! :grin:

2 Likes

Damned if they didn’t follow me home! lol spent the evening with an in-home nurse, changing bandages, checking vitals, etc setting up in home PT.
Fun, fun, fun

8 Likes

Still better to have that happen at home.

2 Likes

Rose has to drive faster :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m gonna go lay down, beat. Cyas tomorrow folks.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

…and the next day, they outlawed LSD.

6 Likes

Managed to grab a couple hours of rest :scream: :+1: :sunglasses: but then the same ol pattern sat in, lol wake up, set up awhile, then lay back down… rest a bit without sleep, then doze off an hour lol can’t lay there any more so up again for a bit. I just love this crap…

just checked, and some rosin is still in the bowl pack from earlier! lol whoopee! I know what I’m fixing to do, lol

6 Likes

Oh hell yeah, lol the ol head is getting right now!

8 Likes

Don’t forget to click your heels three times………

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed glad to read you are back home!
Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is strong and rosin is smooth!

2 Likes

This will be (I think) the first time I haven’t held a sale monthly, since I started selling beans in Feb. 2022! But I hope y’all will forgive me since I was in the hospital most of the month, lol
Also, the auction @DougDawson is putting on for me should make up for it! I think it will start on the 9th of September? So be on the lookout for this one, folks.

20 Likes

I think the date has changed to the 11th…….

6 Likes

Wasn’t sure, that’s why the ‘?’

2 Likes

I read it in one of @DougDawson ‘s posts but couldn’t tell you now where i saw it.

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning OG’s. I’m at the hospital getting some blood work done for my doctor appointment Tuesday. Fun fun fun.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning JP good morning everybody. I’m pretty excited about that auction to help you out. JP, you already know I’m going to jump on that shit.

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

7 Likes