Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Morning guys.
Question. Is @DougDawson taking donations ?
I have some seeds i want to donate. Is he wanting donations sent to Canada or is there a us connection?

6 Likes

Yes he is still taking donations. Hit him up and he will get you straightened out.

3 Likes

Good morning all!

@BigMike55
Check your messages.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGers everywhere. Hope your weekend is going well JP :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

G.

9 Likes

Goodmorning jp and everone here at OG!!! Rainy here today :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Yes, I pushed the date to the 11th. I get back in town on the 9th so I will have everything organized on Mon and Tues. The auction will go live on the Wednesday. This is going to be quite a large auction so I pushed this back an extra day incase there were things that needed to be worked out. Donors are shipping their donations right to the winning bidders @BigMike55 however if you are unable to do that, it’s ok, I have arranged a USA distributor you can send to who can take care of that for you if needed. :v:

17 Likes

I’m outta likes but I am excited for this one!

6 Likes

Rose and I appreciate this to the max, also! That you can believe!

17 Likes

It’s a pleasure my friend. OGers got to stick together and many great members are coming together to make this happen. The power of OG and the love in this place always amazes me. Members have their differences from time to time but when they are needed, they always step up. Proud to be a member here with so many great people.

15 Likes

What’s that old saying about being at our wits end? That was the case. We had to face the fact that we were going to go into massive debt, but had no choice.

7 Likes

I hate reading it takes so much money to survive down there with a health condition. Blah when is the USA going to embrace socialized health care? Sorry if that seems like a political statement.

9 Likes

Political or not, it’s a true statement. Many in this nation are crippled financially due to this oversight. Insurance companies and doctors get rich on the backs of the elderly and unfortunate.
They use big bucks to try to keep it that way also.
We are a great nation but we have a lot of stale thinking……

20 Likes

When they take $$$$ out the equation…kinda like illegal drugs ehh

2 Likes

I’ll explain more, and I’m sure other people with chronic disease can relate. When I was a kid, my parents had to pay $$$ for me to live. Now I’m older, I don’t need to worry about the complexities of managing my condition combined with “hmmm can I even afford it”? The government pays all the costs of my medication and the experts I see to educate me so I can live a longer life without complications. I would never uhh want someone in control who promised the first scenario from when I was a kid.

3 Likes

Oh I see your point , believe me . Unfortunately those of us down here who have any experience with OUR gov’t healthcare have had much different outcomes . As a veteran it irks me that if I want current up to date healthcare the further I get from any gov’t involved stuff the better .

4 Likes

Good evening @JohnnyPotseed, good evening OG’s. Just stopping by to say hello.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Up here they call that the two-tier system and it’s illegal. No claim that our system is perfect though. Being a single tier… you get what you get. At least for better or worse, we all get the same treatment.

3 Likes

Here’s a look at what’s coming up.
Front row Durban Blues, second row Chunky Junky, third row Acapulco Gold.

7 Likes

I agree with you @JoeCrowe . I’m following the conversation, lol just up an hour or two, then down an hour or two. It’s not ideal, but it is what it is, and I’m stuck with it.

6 Likes

Totally, it’s a horrinle thing to say the least, and its obvious its on purpose as well.

1 Like