Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

I’m gonna shut it down here, folks.
Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night JP goodnight everyone!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning JP, good morning everyone!!

5 Likes

In 2009 I was told I had a bad mitral valve and should have an operation to fix it. That if I didn’t I would probably only have 5 more years to live. I asked what the operation entailed. I was told they would cut me from my neck to my belly open me up and break all my ribs and put in a mechanical valve. When asked how long the mechanical valve would last he said 15 years.
I told him he was out of his mind and the recovery of a year I could not swing.
I studied up and found out that they had a new method where they cut between the ribs and use a snake like camera and can fix it that way. I was told that he didn’t know any doctors in the VA system that could do it. I told him to find someone or I wasn’t having the operation.
I am still kicking 15 years later and no operation. It just shows how far behind VA surgeons are compared to others.
If I had let them do that operation I would have had to go through it all again this year or the next.
I am thankful that I do have the VA to fall back on but they certainly are lacking in a lot of areas!

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , good morning OG’s. Have a wonderful Sunday my friends. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Amen , brother . One would like to at least feel care was comparable . Sadly aint so . Consider myself lucky that I’ve other options , but also lucky to have VA for backup . If I had a major mishap & risk / reward was favorable , get the work done . Give 'em a $ 1.95 a month for a payment plan . Mid 70’s diabetic , CAD etc . All controlled well enough w/ meds . Still able to get around , hunt & fish . Am blessed .

6 Likes

Good morning friends and family.

7 Likes

Good morning JP, how ya feeling today?

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

5 Likes

Feeling rough, but still kicking, so everything’s ok I reckon! lol

12 Likes

Good morning my friends.

8 Likes

Good morning JP :coffee::coffee::coffee:

7 Likes

I smoked a little reefer with my coffee. It was a half joint left from last night. Im stoned to the bone.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day

3 Likes

I am currently drinking a cup of coffee and smoking. I popped a few of the beans I got from JP and those things popped basically overnight, I broke the tap root on one and that broke my heart.

So I dropped one directly in the soil and I already see it. I am trying to figure out what to get next. Hope your healing is going well JP.

8 Likes

I just try to stay positive here. It’s rough, but with all of the positive, good vibes and well wishes coming from all directions, it’s a pretty easy task!

14 Likes

Goodmorning @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of you thc titans!

7 Likes

Ok, lol I’m gonna admit to being a bit ‘over-ambitious’ here… I was talking about maybe pressing some more concentrate when I came home. Not gonna happen anytime soon! I can’t hardly move decent yet, let alone shake a bucket, lol We do have plenty still, so the buddage is gonna have to wait on giving up anymore. lol

11 Likes

Dang man! Sorry to hear that. Are you stove up pretty good or can you still at least get around?

1 Like