Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good Morning OG!

@Terpsnpurps not really brother, I just stayed in the bed, tossing n turning, bound to try getting some rest!
@Oldjoints thnx my friend, but we have plenty! I was just gonna try to get rid of a lot of the extra buddage around here.

7 Likes

There is no such thing……… unless you can swim in it!

IMG_1163

6 Likes

lol this is true.

Good morning JP, hope you feeling good. Any plans with the family today? Have a great one.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and has a great day of relaxation!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny , good morning OG’s. Happy Labor Day folks, have a good one everyone who has the day off.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning JP and Circus Folk.

5 Likes

Morning growmies. Hope your all hanging in there. :sloth:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning JP and good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Morning all!

4 Likes

Goodmorning johnny and og!

3 Likes

Hello Mr Potseeds, hope that hip is feeling a bit better. Did they use titanium for the replacements? Wednesday will mark one year since I broke my hip and had it replaced. My surgeon made a small incision, separated the muscles and then cut and replaced it. Only PT was the next morning when I had to go up and down 3 steps a few times. Walked right away and was told no therapy needed. I found a heating pad helped in the cold weather if I was sore.
I hope you heal quick and get back to your regularly scheduled program.
Ronzo

3 Likes

Hey there, glad ya had such a light go of it. lol Nothing is ever easy in my world though. 12 hrs after being admitted to the hospital i had a heart attack and the op was set back several days until they got my vitals stable. The there were complications post-op. But I’m working the PT and have good expectations.

5 Likes

That’s a rough trip Sir, good thing old folks have a strong constitution. Glad you are using natural medicine instead of the pain pills they like to push on you. Make sure you take calcium everyday to strengthen the bones. I see you’re 75 so you have 10 years on me, plenty of life left in us. Be well.
Ronzo

4 Likes

Yes on the Calcium.
The 2nd time this happened to me an old man told me milk actually depletes calcium.
He told me to hard boil 6 eggs, peel them and eat the shells. Do that several times a week for about 3 weeks then back off.
I’ve done that twice now and it did speed up my bones gluing back together.
At week four I got up moving around and I felt “tick” , one rib cracked so I ate a few more, laid down that week and never turned back.
My xray looked like a stepped on miniwheat.
I’m doing ok, same~o same~o is better than bad~o…lol.
JP’s attitude has been amazing.

7 Likes

I’ll add taking vitamin k2. I’ll try not to bore you with the science bit but basically taking calcium puts it into the bloodstream, but it’s k2 that drives the calcium into your bones and teeth. Which is where you want it.

I know vitamins and supplements are seen like woo woo healing chrystals, but please trust me these are the ones that make a big difference and should be seen as low hanging fruit that will take weeks off your recovery time.

7 Likes

Thnx guys, I do appreciate the support and tips. Calcium will become part of the regimen here.

7 Likes

Spinach has tons of calcium also.

1 Like