Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Eat your spinach and you’ll feel like Popeye.

7 Likes

I’m gonna shut it down here, folks. I know I’ll be back on from time to time during the night, lol but saying it anyhow

Good Night OG1

10 Likes

Good night buddy.

3 Likes

Goodnight JP. Goodnight everyone.

2 Likes

Back up again, lol but hopefully easing off enough to lay back down soon!

5 Likes

Lmao… i stopped believing you a week ago when you say youre shutting it down for the night lol

2 Likes

When I can’t lay there, I just come back on here for a bit.

4 Likes

glad to hear you are home @JohnnyPotseed
well wishes for speedy recovery and plenty of restful sleep.

5 Likes

Oh i know… lol i wasn’t talking shit… just messin w ya

1 Like

Same here stoked to see you back home JP! Got a couple of cheesy grape autos of yours and a seed stockers blackberry gum up and running for what’s left of the indoor no ac season here.

Unfortunately I noobed the germination on the Frankys, NL2’s and couple of ICC#5 for the sog grow. I underestimated the end of winter here and I believe it was too cold and they’ve damped off…live and learn. I bought a heat mat and germination tray/lid for next try. I usually germinate in just a plastic Tupperware type container lol :joy:

6 Likes

Damping off happens brother just part of growing

3 Likes

I’m happy to see you’re in good spirits boss man ! Not to be weird but I’ve been lurking here seeing how you’re doing. You’re tough as nails man keep up the good work I’ll be cheering from the sidelines with everyone else !

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

FFS Go to sleep, Johnny! Come back in 3 hours. :crazy_face:
Just playin, brother. Good morning!
Good morning, Circus dwellers!
Good morning, OG! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

4 Likes

lol You should talk! As bad as I am, you’re always up too.

3 Likes

Yeah. I know. :rofl: Stuff to do and such. :+1:t3: I’m trying to settle in.

2 Likes

I gotta doc appt first thing, then another one after noon. Gonna be jumping around today

Well, lol ‘jumping’ is more figuratively than actual!

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning OG’s. I hope your doctor visits go well. I’m seeing my doctor today also. Must be doctor day. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning JP, hope your day of appointments goes smooth like your last joint!

4 Likes