Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Do you smoke before your medical appointments??
I do not. But the very minute i step back in the house, im in the smoke room, listening to music and smoking some fine cannabis.

8 Likes

I sure do!
I can’t smoke a lot at any time, but I can take sips! lol

5 Likes

Morning everyone!

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: good morning to ya brother Mo. Hope things go easy on yer back today.

4 Likes

Yeah, we’ll go with that. It’s better but I’m not running any foot races today.
I feel like a turd even mentioning my little struggle though. You put up with a lot more aches than I.
I don’t pick wimps for friends… :+1:t4:

8 Likes

Good morning Everybody. Mo, JP you two are awesome old goats. I enjoy the heck out of you both, just two old crunchy country boys. :v:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong and has a great week!

8 Likes

Goodest of good mornings to you JP, bestest of best morning to all of my fellow community members. Lol

I’m out of likes damn it all!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

We both have doc appointments this morning, Rose is at 9, mine at 10. Same office so made one trip lol she’s already in back n I’m sitting here for an hour

6 Likes

Good luck to both of you. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hey,
Good day JP and the OGee’s
Just wanted to share something random.
I had several Panamas damp off and die.
Then a few days later I caught one damping off,
I sprayed the base with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in a mist bottle and it straightened up immediately and thrived. It’s 144 days old today.

5 Likes

Hey Johnny, here is the Frankenstein fem that I have going.

15 Likes

Franky cutting JP sent me in March. Starting to stack up.

22 Likes

A few cuts from Johny started at the end of May. At five weeks in this picture.

23 Likes

I’m still sitting here waiting for the doctor, going on 2 hours.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Can’t like that one. No one should have to wait that long at the doctor. Hopefully they get you out of there soon enough

7 Likes

That’s ridiculous. Unfortunately its all too common. Went through the same thing a few weeks back with the eye doctor. You’d think the eye doctor could see the clock but maybe they don’t cover that in med school.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Greenfingers I must admit to being rather short-fused on that type of situation. I have on several occasions, and probably will again, got up and left telling em to stick in their keister for easter, on the way out.

9 Likes

Classic :joy: :call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes