Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Ok folks, lol I know it’s probably gonna be another of those nights that I’m up n down, off n on, all night. But I gots to lay down now. I’ll cyas later.

Good Night OG!

12 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Goodnight JP and everyone else who stopped by today!

2 Likes

Just like I figured, lol can’t lay there hurting but so long.

1 Like

I swear i always stop by in these moments… must be some inner compassion i have going… idk… but its weird im always here in this moment lol @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Well brother since youre awake… wanna join me while i smoke? @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Wore the dogs out… now i gotta get like that haha (daughters dogs) Roxy = german shephard and Remy = great Pyrenees anatolian shephard

10 Likes

They look relaxed lol wish i were

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Old Farmer’s Almanac has this to say about the upcoming winter of 2024-2025

• Region 11: Texas-Oklahoma — Those who suffered through the brutal ice storms and power outages a couple years ago can take a deep breath and exhale a sigh of relief: winter 2024 will be warm and dry from the stretch that spans from San Antonio to Oklahoma City. The best chances for snow and slightly colder conditions appear to be in early and late February.

Sounds good to me, lol we’ll see how accurate it is!

12 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I hope the Old farmer Almanac is right for you and wrong for us. I want some snow haha. It’s been a weird couple winters these past 5 years with very lite accumulations and mainly rain as the temps aren’t cold enough.

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs!!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , good morning OG’s. Three hours total for the doctor appointment. This afternoon I have an ultrasound on my thyroid glands. Hopefully the hospital is much faster.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone
Hope everyone is well

4 Likes

Doc appt was at 12-noon. We got there 10minutes early and were called back inside of 5min. Catheter removed and checked out of office by 12:18. Rose frowns on my leaving if too long a wait, but notta lotta she can do to stop me! 3hrs?! F-that!

8 Likes

OK, this newest part of the upgrade by @LemonadeJoe has me excited! So much has been done to improve the site and it seems more is being done. lol the ‘chat feature’ is what I’m speaking of, to be able to actually say ‘HI’ and talk live with other members, is something I think will make OG even more than it already is.!
Am I getting it right? Live chat with other members?

8 Likes

I was just checking that out! I thought of you immediately. :rofl: You can make your own chat thread like JP’s coffee lounge or something. :joy:

3 Likes

But, my question is… am I understanding it right? Live speaking with other members? Or typed ‘chat’?

2 Likes

Not sure exactly. Sent ya a “chat”