Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Concentrates for the win :wink: Don’t take too hot a dabs, thermal decomposition creates nasty byproducts. Flower gunks up my lungs.

5 Likes

But what a way to go, huh?

6 Likes

lol! No, it makes me cough the next day, and when I was hot knifing I’d have these coughing attacks where I doubled over. I was stupidly ripping hot knives at 480C. Until some dude was like “You’re ruining it!!!” I got wise, using a crystal slurper on a custom glass rig. Never thought I’d have a thousand dollar setup. Won it crushing corporations and teams of people at a hash making contest.

9 Likes

I go for an easier (cheaper!) method lol i just mulch up some buddage iin a bowl, and top it with a pea of rosin

7 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:
That’s our Joe, way to go!

5 Likes

OK folks, it’s that time again. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

9 Likes

Haha this is what my grandpop says everytime i try to talk him into following @JoeCrowe ’s instructions and cranking out our whole harvest into bubble hash :joy:

3 Likes

Good night JP. Good night everybody!!!

3 Likes

Damn I wish I could manage to get just some more sleep!

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Lol can’t type in the dark for nuttin! Looking at the typos

9 Likes

Good morning JP amd OGs!

7 Likes

Goodmorning @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of everyone at og!

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. It’s almost the weekend. I hope you have a great day and you are healing my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Yo Johnny!
Hows that PT going? It does get easier each day. So there is that. Hope you are doing well, brother.

4 Likes

Sending vibes for a good day today JP! Some strong coffee over here in Colorado. Good Morning y’all. :coffee:

4 Likes

GM OG, how you feeling JP? Hope things are slowly moving in the right direction.

6 Likes

Good morning JP!! Good morning everyone!! Happy Friday!!!

6 Likes

Good morning all!

7 Likes