Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

The further I get into this crap, the more they’re finding. Also the more entangled things are becoming! For instance to get the TAVR (heart valve transplant) I gotta stop smoking… ok, no big deal, lol I reckon we need to (Rose has to quit with me)
They have another appt set for next week to run a camera up my pecker to check on how enlarged the prostate is. (ouch)
the crowning point?! When I went back to the Urologist yesterday because I hadn’t peed since they removed the catheter, they hit me with a choice… (yeah, some choice) 1-they needed to replace the long-term Foley catheter (oh, joy) painful as all get out and the biggest reason, I haven’t slept well in a couple of weeks of having that damn thing in me!
or 2- (the biggie!) they show me how to do the catheter & drain the bladder and I get to inflict the torture on myself! Every 4-6 hours!!! Which is what I’ve been doing since yesterday morning…
Long-term pain or short term pain (but self-inflicted) lol helluva choice

2 Likes

I had to self catheter for a while back when I was in the wheelchair years ago. I would hate to go back to that man. I feel for you.
It’s still better than the alternative though. It just sucks is all. Sterilization is super important bro. Just saying.

4 Likes

Sterile is of the utmost importance, this I do know. UTI would be adding insult to injury! lol Not fun, but better than having that long term thing back.
Bleeding from there has become regular, and I’m NOT a happy camper!

2 Likes

This catheter crap is just a minor inconvenience in a long list of inconveniences! lol I don’t mean to complain, but damn… lol when is all of this crap gonna end?! The appts for needed medical treatment & procedures just keeps growing, it seems. OFW… load the F’n wagon, this ol mule WILL pull it!

6 Likes

I got the ‘tee shirt’ for that one as well.
Keep it sterile and lots of lube… :roll_eyes: :crossed_fingers:
The clots will break down in the bladder and then it’s like passing a large ‘Bubble tea’, a very weird feeling…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

lol now THAT you can bet on!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Damn @JohnnyPotseed that definitely qualifies for a rant!! Feel better before you tell Rose she has to quit smoking with you!! :scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Oh she already has discussed this with me and is in agreement.
But, damned if we’re gonna quit smoking Ganja!

6 Likes

I was gonna ask if it was both cigs and doobs?

3 Likes

Dang JP. That is not fun. Hang in there brother. That giving up the tobacco isn’t fun either but worth it.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize you smoked tobacco also. I was genuinely shocked about giving up ganga. It all makes sense now, the world is in harmony again

5 Likes

You’re a warrior to go thru this man, a hard row to hoe for sure.
Hang in there!
Ronzo

3 Likes

Bout time for some GOOD news!

1 Like

good luck with quitting the tobacco.
i struggled with it for years. finally kicked it about 7yrs ago. best move ever.

i know it’s hard, but you CAN do it. and it will be worth it.

9 Likes

14 years since I quit smoking coffin nails, best move ever. My son was 7 he’s 21 now and told me how happy he was I quit cigarettes.

7 Likes

A guy at work told me they’re $11 a pack now wtf

6 Likes

Where? 15-16 a pack in ny and I’d imagine closer to 20 in nyc

3 Likes

I remember back in the day, guys would hit me up for cigs all the time. Most of the time i would give freely. At $20 a pack, thats a buck a pop. Get your own.

7 Likes

My brother, i smoked cigs for 32 years… last Saturday i smoked my last one at exactly 9:30am and have not touched one since. It is the hardest thing ive had to do in a long time but im getting it done. They are $12 bucks a pack now which was the final shove to quit for me. On a positive note… i havent smoked this much weed in years and aint worth a shit to nobody right now lol but its helping.

12 Likes

We don’t smoke/buy commercial cigarettes. We order organic/natural tobacco online and roll our own. It costs about $20.00 for 2&1/2 cartons. If we had to pay the prices of reg cigs now…? Oh hell no!
We switched to ordering online about 15 yrs ago.

8 Likes