Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

G.

6 Likes

That is a beatiful picture, brother. You should take it to WalMart and get a poster made of that. Really nice.

1 Like

Im scoping whats in those square pots, myself. Ha
Ha. Good work Greenie.

2 Likes

I have 4 outdoor super silver haze clones this year, err my friend does. From my indoor winter run. Always yellowing leaves that nutes does not turn around. NO bugs! Clones so easy, stick twig in dirt= plant. Smells like 1950’s chalky medicine. She smokes great. Thanks Hall of genetics.

4 Likes

Good morning circus dwellers!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

GM everyone

4 Likes

Goodmorning jp and all og

:potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

1 Like

8 Likes

lol Atomic Dog was my theme song for years
But we do play Snoop now n then

4 Likes

@BigMike55 it’s trim time again today for me and this time I have all of Pink Floyd’s albums ( in order) jamming. lol
Up now is Let There Be More Light

lol their early albums hadda been done when they were tripping balls! I hadn’t listened to erm in awhile so decided to play All from the start. lol

10 Likes

Just to let you know, I totally stole this picture. lol

I use my TV as a monitor.
Beautiful picture. Thanks.
:ok_hand:t4:

13 Likes

I wanted to up pot them but I need to make a soil run. Garden center closed and the farm and home store is 7 dollars more. They’re still small enough to wait a few days.

2 Likes

Yeah the wife said i should enter it in next years county fair photograph contest lol, i think i will.

4 Likes

Enjoy it it brother, the more the merrier!

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Look at the frost of my outside Chunky Junky.

18 Likes

Damn dude, did it snow down yonder n we didn’t get any here?!

4 Likes

Gonna take my leave of all you great citizens of the OGniverse. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Until tomorrow my friend. Good night JP. Good night everybody.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Back to work today. Have a good day.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes