Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning Circus folk.

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great week!

5 Likes

Good morning all! Dang it’s cool out this morning!!! I LOVE it!
:laughing:

5 Likes

Good morning JP! Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

I love Pink Floyd - Animals. It’s a little melancholy, but something deep and soulful about it. Good morning OG and @JohnnyPotseed hope everyone is doing well.

7 Likes

Does anyone need something to smile about today?

This is why I take time to thank a deer for it’s sacrifice to feed my family.
:+1:t4:

7 Likes

Animals is such a fantastic album. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think they were never able to follow it up with anything after that was as good as this one.

I’m also quite fond of “Echoes” from Meddle. That album IMO deserves a far better reputation. It’s prob my 2nd favorite PF album, after Dark Side. (I am enough of a stereotype that I say DSotM is their best, and one of the best of all time!)

And @JohnnyPotseed I agree with ya, “Let There Be More Light” is still a stratospheric headtrip every time I hear it!

7 Likes

That was an amazing vid mo… thanks for sharing that

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you are all having a fantastic day

5 Likes

Thanks EG. Back at ya.

3 Likes

I’m gonna close it out here folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Have a good night JP. Good night everyone.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Tonights check up was a blizzard of tricomes everything out here tonight is absolutely covered in frost.Frankie has donkey dicks that turned into thick fat Christmas trees for Kolas im so glad i got cuts of her.Absolutely beautiful buds her Pine Frankie Kerosene funk is in the air.Milkmans Baby is all tops like frankie that turned into fat more huge Christmas tree Kolas that have taken over the whole rear side even the larf is thick greasy golfballs everywhere this thing is monsterous So glad i flipped them onthier sides.Elvira Mistress of the Dank is probably one of my better Pollen Chucks It took the Frankie Donkey dicks and ran them all the way up like Mansfields white gogo boots.There are 3 foot Mains that are dotted with ping pong balls that turn into logs like last years Frankie.The buds have smaller hairs but there is more of them and they are dense and Sticky like they have an oil on them.Dense tricomes and wide.This thing’s unstoppable there is so much weed on these things its absurd Tops everywhere had to adjust the stakes and ties she got so heavy it almost flopped over and was leaning on the shed.No damage as i caight it as i was watching her out my bathroom window taking a piss.Yeah i watch my plants when i go to the Head but i bet im not the only one lol.Sometimes when im at work i wonder if my plants

think about me

21 Likes

That Main Kola on Milkmans baby is the size of a basketball i had to use 2 fucking bamboo stakes on it and tie it real good stems are like an ugly stik but i wasn’t chanceing it wind this year aint playing make sure you stake your shit folks

7 Likes

A thing of beauty there!

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs! @CapnCannabis thats a thing of beauty there bud, nice work!!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Two fer Tuesday, smoke em if ya got em.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes