Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

I’d called a tow truck by now, you can get your car at the tow yard.

5 Likes

I did that. I called 2 tow companies and left messages and no one has returned my call. That was an hour ago.

I would have drove over the grass and curb by now, but I own a pickup truck and can get away with that.

4 Likes

I am in the truck also. But I don’t want to mess up my front yard driving over it. I would probably break sprinkler lines. Plus the sprinklers ran this morning, so the yard is wet . And I don’t believe it’s the neighbor next to me. I’m pretty sure it’s the people across the street. If I knew for sure I’d be pounding on their door.

That car begs to have Craft singles cheese slices all over the windows.

3 Likes

Another reason to have a beater truck with a bull bar to T bone her out of the way.

1 Like

Right now I just wanna ram it and push it across the street

1 Like

That’s kinda like a rock n a hard place… do two wrongs make a right? In my younger days, I’d probably give em 4 flat tires and then drive around em. Stop to make sure no lines got broke (turn off the water till I got home, if did)

5 Likes

Where are the lists for the auction?

I agree. But the wheels have been turning as far as things to do. But right now I’m just patiently waiting for somebody to yell at. Uugghh

How about a dead fish on the engine or a potato in the exhaut pipe?

4 Likes

Pinned on front page of Over Grow

3 Likes

Either way get the tag number and take a bunch of pictures. Court would have that person reimburse you for your losses.

5 Likes

I agree with @Oldjoints, Its only grass. Write a note and warn them.

Next time its a ballpeen hammer to the windows to wake them up since the horn isnt waking them :grin:

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. I did take pictures of the car but not the license plate. I’ll do that now.

1 Like

Good morning JP and OGs :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

My bad for adding to the stress, I hope your day turns around after you get out brotha @Golfnutt

3 Likes

GM JP and crew hope you all are feeling well

5 Likes

Got a floor jack? Lift an end up and drag it to the middle of the road. Might have to repeat a few times to get the car far enough out of the way.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all doing well.

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

1 Like