Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Around here we call that an any deer tag. lol

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and crew!

2 Likes

Well, I finally made it to work. Just so you know the tow companies around here don’t total vehicle from a private community without a police citation or request. Long story short. It ended up being my new next-door neighbors vehicle. They have a 16 year old son that got his first car two days ago once everything was figured out. His parents were none too happy with him. Mom was crying. I found myself almost apologizing to them at the end. If this is the worst thing that happens in my day. Life is still good. Those are the words I left her by as I went to work.

18 Likes

I was told once by a wise friend of mine “ don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things” lol. Glad you got that figured out, good to see it turned out to be a ok situation in the end.

5 Likes

I’ll tell you what, I’m fairly ambitious but thats all it would have taken for a “Suprise Day Off”
I still would have chewed on the neighbors a little.

I almost stayed home. But that would’ve set me back. I didn’t have to say much as the parents seemed plenty upset. I tried to tell them it was OK. I was 16 once. Rookie mistake. Don’t go too hard on the boy. He gave me a sincere apology. I was satisfied all things considered.

9 Likes

Kids will be kids.

3 Likes

Hopefully he learned something from the experience. Even if it’s just that not all folks are assholes.
Good way to handle it @Golfnutt .
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

Get his cell number so if it happens again he’ll be available :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Good thing you didn’t slash all the tires and push it into the middle of the street!!

4 Likes

I have his mom’s phone number. If I only knew the son and got a new car. At least everything got figured out and all is good. He’s only had it two days. Even the neighbor I woke up didn’t recognize the vehicle.

5 Likes

I’m closing it down for the evening, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Good night my friend. Shake hands with the Sandman for me.

3 Likes

Good night brothers @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good night @Emeraldgreen I’m headed that was as well.
Good night OG.
:pray:t4:

5 Likes

I figured that’s why I included you :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Goodnight JP. Goodnight all you patrons, see you Mañana

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Friday is upon us, wake n bake is a must today.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and @Greenfingers! Have a great day OG!!

5 Likes

Goood morning JP and OGS :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Woohoo! What you starting your day with brotha?

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes