Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

6 Likes

I think it was Ringo, but it could have been NL#2 it was good whatever it was.:laughing:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning JP! Good morning everyone! Happy Friday. Sure hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 Likes

Morning JP and OG, hope Y’all are doing good this Friday morning. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

G.

3 Likes

outta likes brother, that one I just used on your ‘GM’ post might disappear. so here ya go brother @Gumbert
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I hope so too, lol
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Sounds like ya feelin’ a tad better this a.m. Good y’all ready for a break .

3 Likes

Gonna close it down here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

9 Likes

Oh shes a coming :notes:shes a coming round the bend :notes:Frosty Frankie Donkey Dicks with no end .out of likes folks and they wont let me like no more guess ill go eat worms

20 Likes

Beautiful looking plant :heart_eyes::star_struck:. Can I ask you @CapnCannabis what the Sour Bluetooth strain is, I see that you donated some to JP’S fundraiser.

1 Like

The Sour Bluetooth i put out was gifted to me from someone that used to be called Solgarion on here they changed thier name .They have something to do with 5bar seeds .It was from BOGs Sourbluetooth which was a beautiful melding of **Blue Moon Rocks x Sweet Cindy and Sour bubble.I picked the Most Candy Berry Male and female i could find and paired them together Best part was they were from a Twin pair.One seed two embryos One male one female How cools that Man.I made a huge batch of seeds that came out perfectly.If you Bid on those your getting one of the best batches of seeds i ever made i put a lot of love and good energy into those they came out Fantastic.You get what you put into it and those were a lot of blood sweat and tears.I was ice skating uphill that year and the hard work paid off.That male i dont even know if ill ever find another like him.He was the epitome of what you could find in a pile of seeds for luck hipshot right off the hip I ever Found he even Threw out tricomes everywhere .Was fucking unstoppable.He dumped so much pollen the seeds i got off of it was in the Thousands Between the Sourbluetooth Female and Tonys Boneyard seed backpack female .

Took me two weeks just to clean the pollen out the tent

18 Likes

Thank you for the info @CapnCannabis by the way that Fem Frankenstein that you got going looks sensational :v::v:

2 Likes

That was the last Fem Frankie Bean i had left and it may be Shorter that last years 10 ft monster but i will say this for a 5 ft plant dont ever underestimate the little guy.Holy shit Batman does this thing outstink everything in the whole yard.My neighbors think im outside smoking weed 24/7 They even said something tonight at the Annual Happening bash but it’s mostly this one little plant .It could stop Birdshit in Mid air its absurd and Bizarre.I pulled a couple leaves off and brushed my Arm on some lowers and Had go to Tops for some Medicine and i got all these looks standing in line to check out like i was holding almost reminded me of the good old skunk days with a good ounce of Christmas bud in my pocket.

9 Likes

Goodnight JP. Goodnight everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

7 Likes

Good morning JP! Good morning @InTheWoods

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice weekend folks.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

We prefer to call them “Mule Tool” hehe. Nice pile of smoke bro.

7 Likes