Join the OverGrow PODcast here

I would just like to give OG a shout out and specifically a few people (@leetdood @Kidete @mota @mainerJ @Shevchenko @FirstCavApache64 @misterbee @Ronsonmatsuo4 @sfzombie13 @AppalachianBiscuits @George @rasterman @Streckles @TrichomesToStun @HealingHerb @LedZeppelin @Gadarien @Wizdom @CaptainNemo @GCC.Bud @Igor i believe thats everyone but sorry if i missed anyone). I’ve been collecting post cards from various people willing to send them for my dad for his birthday for months now and today had the big reveal. It was an absolute blast and it wouldn’t of been possible without the amazing people here at OG and the amount of kindness overflowing from the site. @Heliosphear here is the thread and it just warms my heart to the core. Even my dad was so happy the whole time you can see him smiling with every package saying wow there is alot. Today OG made my day and my dad’s day the best day ever! I haven’t seen him smile that much in a while and it lit up the room. I couldn’t be more appreciative for what these people do on OG to help others

21 Likes