Join the OverGrow PODcast here

Man, I do miss @oleskool830 , that was a big loss for the world.

6 Likes

If you don’t have a U-tube account to view this, Great news LJ are working on a way to broadcast the audio of the PODcast right here on OverGrow.

Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

@Heliosphear im down to make shit weird!

5 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , I have downloaded each of your podcasts, including the deleted ones. I would be willing to put them on my Google Drive and provide links for people to download them if you like. The ones you have not deleted of course, I won’t share the ones you did. That will give everyone the ability to watch them without needing an account. Just let me know if you are cool with and I will proceed. I am off to watch the latest entry. :v:

14 Likes

@Heliosphear

“OG CRIBZ”

Like this, but grow spaces:

:v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson Sounds good to me. :smiley: I will need to talk to LJ before a final approval.

@Pigeonman :rofl:

Looking forward to it. :laughing:
Requesting your permission to make you the first “OG Cribz” focus, I’ll use pictures from you and talk about what we are seeing by the reading aloud information that you have provided for the pictures along with my own comments. I will need to wait until the 8 years of OverGrow party is over to do a in-depth report like this. It’s a great idea!

The meet an OG from the wiki list will be a section in every PODcast, the episodes will start with a subject of interest, for episode 4 “Strains and breeders” will be covered as a test for becoming the section for the PODcast.

Have a Great Sunday! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Cool brother, just let me know. Seems like the easiest way for folks to watch these without having to sign up for YouTube. Have a great day bud. :v:

6 Likes

You can use any of my post.

3 Likes

I just listened to the podcast, great job. I want to bring up that you are more than welcome to talk about it, when my thread did its roll over and the server crashed and then started 2 new threads at the same time. That sure was interesting. Also, include anything of mine, if you so desire. You Reggae Brother.
Have a smokin morning.
I should also mention that this was the first time I ever listened to a podcast.

12 Likes

@Heliosphear anything I posted you can use !!! Try to make me look good … Left side for close ups please and try to make me look taller lol…

4 Likes

Well done @Heliosphear !!

Any and all of my prattling posts and pics are for your unrestricted use in any way you
deem appropriate.

Thanks for your gargantuan effort on behalf of OG!

6 Likes

I would just like to give OG a shout out and specifically a few people (@leetdood @Kidete @mota @mainerJ @Shevchenko @FirstCavApache64 @misterbee @Ronsonmatsuo4 @sfzombie13 @AppalachianBiscuits @George @rasterman @Streckles @TrichomesToStun @HealingHerb @LedZeppelin @Gadarien @Wizdom @CaptainNemo @GCC.Bud @Igor i believe thats everyone but sorry if i missed anyone). I’ve been collecting post cards from various people willing to send them for my dad for his birthday for months now and today had the big reveal. It was an absolute blast and it wouldn’t of been possible without the amazing people here at OG and the amount of kindness overflowing from the site. @Heliosphear here is the thread and it just warms my heart to the core. Even my dad was so happy the whole time you can see him smiling with every package saying wow there is alot. Today OG made my day and my dad’s day the best day ever! I haven’t seen him smile that much in a while and it lit up the room. I couldn’t be more appreciative for what these people do on OG to help others

21 Likes

flad to have helped out.

3 Likes

Happy that i could help :green_heart:

2 Likes

@HighTilliDie :sunglasses: It’s a honor to be a part of this community with you.

Episode 4 if you missed it.

Episode 5 on Wednesday :sunglasses:

Have the best Wednesday possible. :smiley:

11 Likes

Episode 5

8 Likes

So it looks like I have been requested to come in the OG podcast. I am flattered honestly. What do you all think? Does anyone actually want to hear me on there?

23 Likes

9 Likes

Yes, your contribution would be monumental, as you are the highest profile member,
and by popular demand you are obligated…haha

9 Likes

I don’t understand the question :laughing:

6 Likes