Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Nevermind I just pulled them out with ease the one didnt root well actually they both didn’t and the other grew upside down I think they both did really

4 Likes

Alway start more than what you want to finish with I suppose. Normally something will happen to some of them. I let old Ron do my seed math for me last time, and it looks like I will end up with 6 females if they go 50/50.

3 Likes

Thats why I started two of the frozen gelato and two Tomahawk just in case I try not to over start to many I’ve wasted plenty of beans in the past and speaking of I just gave the frozen gelato beans the crush test and only 1 passed!! There goes 100 some bucks :confused: better be a female and a damn good one at that I wonder if it was improper storage or just a rip off I can’t believe they all crushed

@Badger

3 Likes

I’m not privy to the crush test and what it indicates. I would definitely contact the place where you got those seeds and, see if they will make it right. If they will not, start a thread and tell us about it. You have an avenue here to take business away from bad companies.

Edit : remind them that happy consumers normally tell a couple people about the company, upset ones tell closer to ten. Let them know you will tell hundreds.

4 Likes

I barley pinched them and they all crunched and best believe they already got an email lol I bought them from attitude a while back and they’re not listed on there anymore so I got on Inhouse Genetics and emailed them see what happens is there already a thread of unworthy breeders?

@Badger

2 Likes
3 Likes

No I went on there looking for mephisto beans and they were just ridiculously overpriced though im referring to the attitude seed bank but I’ve not really had issues with them specifically just the breeder Inhouse Genetics

Er wait was that just a link you shared haha I just answered it

@Shadey

2 Likes

Yeah its a link to a thread if you you want to advise anyone about particular seed banks who are crap lol.

Sorry, I should have said :wink:

2 Likes

I believe that is why many on here go with bodhi. Besides really working his genetics, caring, and being an all around good guy, I’ve heard he has great customer service.

3 Likes

Just bought the last pack of these from seedsman Lemon G x 88 G13 Lemon Hashplant Regular Seeds - 11

@Badger

5 Likes

One of the frozen gelatos is a fighter she’s not giving up! See if the other one keeps kicking its tap root was much smaller but the last surviving frozen gelato that passed the crush test sunk and is now planted

4 Likes

Just gave them a dose of rootwise mycrobe complete lets see if we can get these little babies to root!

1 Like

Cockroach or beneficial? It kind of looks like one of those beneficial beetles I forget what they’re called so I can’t Google it

3 Likes

Also doing some trimming for the transplant I’ve been lazy but what am I missing here none of my stuff is decaying its been well over a month or two?

6 Likes

Difficult to see, looks like a stink bug which eat caterpillars and other soft body bugs.

2 Likes

Your not missing anything it takes time for it to break down, you can speed it up by chopping the leaves into small pieces, as it makes it easier for the worms to pull under the soil surface and eat.

5 Likes

Cold composting takes time. Keep watering the beds and feeding the microbes. This is also when I like to sow a cover crop.

5 Likes

Ah that’s probably my issue here the soils getting pretty dry

3 Likes

Yep got to keep the soil moist, or the bacteria die off a bit. I water my pots and keep them warm, even if nothing is being growing in them.

3 Likes

Me too, and sowing the clover helps remember to water. :rofl:

5 Likes