Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Yeah I just had to many people around to do anything then I got lazy for a minute but I’m back! So you have these yourself then? You like them obviously? I’m not interested in the humidor function I have bluetooth sensor for that already strictly looking for moisture level.

1 Like

You may change your mind at some point. I can watch my clone dome, flower tent, veg tent, and even curing buckets all from my phone. :wink:

We also use moisture monitors in multiple pots, and our outside patch.

Glad you’re back buddy.

1 Like

How do you like the functionality of the app? I hate when something has a terrible app but a good product and thanks for the welcoming party haha

2 Likes

I log in the site. It seems pretty user friendly, and works well.

2 Likes

You ever heard of blonde lebanese hash?

4 Likes

I have heard of it. I have never had it. One time my buddy got a block of hash with an Amsterdam tax stamp on it. That was pretty cool.

3 Likes

Yup just a simple good sign of immature seeds ! I had a lot in my out door buds As well another trick is that their especially light, they float and seems to stay afloat longer as well but I give seed a slight push on a hard surface to check for quality… great thread catching up on the current one but I’m getting there seedlings need high humidity to help them along and warmer soil temps cold roots can cause some issues that can look like deficiencies.

3 Likes

I have been looking at these for a bit now, the good thing is you can add bits to them slowly without making other bits redundant and wasting money. They would take my LITFA to a whole new level lol.

3 Likes

Wondering where you went, glad to see you back :hugs: is the shed operational yet :thinking:

I have blonde Leb Hash sitting next to me now, its been there about about 7 months now :smirk: a buddy gave me a couple of grams to try for some clones, not really impressed with it, and why it’s still not been consumed :disappointed:

3 Likes

I usually give them all the squeeze test but some tend to slip through or I forget. Humidity is something I have trouble with maintaining at the guest house has some leaks its not totally sealed (the floor I noticed the chimney has a nice leak pouring in constantly) and it messes with humidity a lot its around 30% and I put a humidifier rated for 3x the size of that place and it needs filled twice a day as soon as you miss one filling it goes right back to bone dry 30 some % its a constant battle with that place I couldn’t get it high enough for my mushrooms to fruit properly and had to scrap them but ill try again in the shed.

3 Likes

Never tried it just wondering if that stuff still goes around at all?

2 Likes

The shed is up and operational! Well for the most part I just need some spray foam insulation to seal it all up but then its ready to rock n roll its got electric and water still an empty shell till the spray foam is in the suspension is killing me I’m ready to get that thing going. What don’t you like about it my buddy from NY tells me about it from back in the day just always sparked my interest he said it was killer he would get bricks of hash now you never see that stuff it blew my mind how many people never heard of hash I had a cutie of bubble hash couple years back smoked the whole bit cause nobody wanted it they didn’t know what hash was and probably still don’t lol

3 Likes

Most of the stuff now is made domestically. Since my weed is way better I stay out of dispensaries. I’ll be selling to them soon though, so I’ll have a chance to look around. I’m not sure. It seems like the concentrates are the polular method now.

Yeah, good Ole hash.

1 Like

Back left is 100 amp breaker box, to the right is a tankless hot water heater, above that is the mini split system heat and ac and some plugs 2 outlets top and bottom of each corner some outlets on the roof and some more outlets on the roof that connect to a light switch I have some shop lights I’m going to plug in to them.

I asked not to have the vents on the wall but whatever it’ll be sealed either way just will look like a normal shed from outside

6 Likes

Yeah from what I’ve heard the dispensaries around here suck to many consumers always thought it’d be ideal to make some legal tender selling to the state but that’s not a thing here now and I’m not ready for it I’ve been crushing it on stocks lately up 300% in two months and climbing almost have enough well I probably do but I want to go big and do a top of the line greenhouse but I barley know how to grow lmao considering getting a couple people together to help me the seeds are planted just hope it all comes together in the future and my god yeah there’s more erl than buds anymore everybody has wax but cant find decent nugs

2 Likes

@mr_jones15 nice space My Friend :slight_smile: How big?

nicely built and thanks for the look

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

3 Likes

14’ x 14’ lofted mini barn without the loft I just wanted the extra headroom

3 Likes

Very Nice size lots of open space :slight_smile: you running LEDs? I love the added head room

that 24 week flower Sativa is starting to look doable :wink:

I am adding another 8 x 16 to give me 16 foot by 16 foot and 8 x 8 to flower and 8 x8 to do

clones and seedlings

if they would let us grow here :frowning:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

2 Likes

Absolutely already bought 4 HLG 650r boards when they were on sale couple months back I’m just ready to do the damn thing. What’s that 24 week sativa? I was thinking divide it up into 4 squares and run 4 strains at a time idk was just a thought I do have some fruity juice I’ve been dying to grow idk how they make weed taste like actual food but the last time I smoked that strain it tasted like juicy fruit to the tee!

2 Likes

I didn’t know what bud was until I came to Canada, everything I consumed was hash before I started growing my own gorilla grows in the UK, and then we only smoked the leaves as the light did not drop low enough to trigger flowering until late September.

The hash I have had here in the last 5 years is nothing like the quality I can remember, I always preferred Afghani black to red or blond Lebanese anyway, it just doesn’t have the same strength or couch lock effect to Afghani.

Shed is looking great man :+1:

3 Likes