Jones Organic Indoor Journal

@Tappy @Grease_Monkey

Mind sharing your experience?

2 Likes

Whoa the electrician shut the power down yesterday to finish the install on my grow shed and I totally forgot to turn the space heater back on up here this is the clone I received its looking bummed out hopefully warm temps bring her back up?

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t me! I had a bud fall over nearly snapping a stem but thatā€™s it!

3 Likes

Did it for the last week of flower. I think letting the pot go completely dry gives better results that stem splitting. However, I did not have a control plant to compare it to.

3 Likes

Dry to what point? Full droop?

3 Likes

Well thats going to be an issue since Iā€™m running a 300 gallon pot upgrading to a 1200 gallon pot!

2 Likes

Pretty muchā€¦almost dead in the pot. Havenā€™t done it that hardcore for a while. But I never water the last week before chopā€¦sometimes longer.

Whoaā€¦and upgrading to 1200!!! Try some UV lightsā€¦Iā€™ve heard that bumps trich production up like a SOB. Iā€™m assuming indoorā€¦but that sounds too large for indoorā€¦lol

3 Likes

That seems so mean haha but ill probably try it

3 Likes

Idk how much you know about lights but Iā€™m running a hlg 650r and the upgrade is going to be basically that times 4 the square footage in a shed ive had electricity wired with a mini split and getting water plumbed and insulation some time in the spring 14ā€™ x 14 (10ā€™ x 10ā€™ raised bed) but they have uv on them you think I should add more flower power uvb bulbs :bulb:

3 Likes

You may want to consider four beds so you can have a walkway. Otherwise you will have to crawl through the bed to get to the middle plants. Unless you have 5ā€™ long gorilla arms. :grin:

6 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right Iā€™ve thought about this for a very long time and Iā€™m just going to send it Iā€™ll figure it out one way or another mostly just gonna let them do there thing

@ReikoX

2 Likes

I understand, but youā€™re gonna chop their head off in a week anyhow :rofl:

2 Likes

But I make it quick and painless while saying the last rights. But eh, Iā€™m down for some torture lol

2 Likes

Wow! All I did was move this poor little birthday cake from a t5 to window sill and now the past 13 days itā€™s just been sitting under the quantum board and wow what a difference I havenā€™t done anything besides move her here Iā€™m just in awe

9 Likes

Keep doing what your doing man. Looking good.

2 Likes

Just trying to get some clones off these gals I just dont ever know where to clipā€¦ just anywhere between two nodes is basically what I got from it but seems idk off? I just feel like Iā€™m not going to do it right

@Badger

3 Likes

Lowers generally work better man. Make sure it is decent size. Iā€™ve had better luck with clones that have 5 or 6 nodes on them. The rooting hormones are strongest right below the node. I always clip them with a scissor, and put them in water quickly. Then I recut, under water with a razor blade, near/under the node. Iā€™ve also started scraping some of the skin off, under water. Also, make sure it isnā€™t the hard skin, its the softer stuff (no woody stem).

2 Likes

You want a minimum of 3 nodes, I split the end of the stem as well, I find it helps.

4 Likes

Looking for a soil moisture meter thatā€™s bluetooth that I can just leave plugged in the soil 24/7 Iā€™ve got a drip system running and just trying to figure out the best timing to maintain a good moisture level.

6 Likes

Everything good with you man? Youā€™ve been out for a good minute!

https://www.ecowitt.com/shop/homePage

The gateway plugs into your computer and can register 8 temp /humidity monitors, and Iā€™m not sure how many soil moisture monitors. You register on the website and can check on your conditions anywhere. Not to mention the graphs and other cool stuff.

The last week in my drying room.

4 Likes