Jordan of the Islands

I never get it. I haven’t had a single issue tbh.

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure but it seems like somebody recently mentioned $30 ship charge, so maybe that’s it.

1 Like

JOTI does sent to the states, but be prepaired to wait a couple months to get your pack like the old days of sending cash in mail the EU…

7 Likes

I grew the blueberry cough for a while. Easy to grow plant, short and bushy with little stretch and a chunky good yielder. Perfumes/incense and fuel sort of taste and smell. Really potent but made me a bit paro lol

11 Likes

Awesome to read these reviews!!!

7 Likes

I’m running his original Godbud, sensi star, BBB, OG Kush, GSN and Blue Hawaiian now.

I’ve also ran his Nothern BC Skunk

14 Likes

A little birdie recently gifted me a few of those Godbud… I’m looking forward to it.

7 Likes

Have you ran it before or, is this the first time? Any issues or is she an easy one? Definitely give us a smoke report when the time comes. I’m trying to find out if it’s as good as it use to be or, if the 2.0 is an improvement. Also looking to grab the BBB from him as well as his Afghani and nl.

4 Likes

First time. Only got 1 female from 6 plants ugh :weary:

6 Likes

That sucks. Hopefully she grows great and smokes even better. Keep me posted.

3 Likes

Black cali grapes

47 Likes

My first run with his. BlackBerry Hammer. Just jarred today after a 3 week hang.

45 Likes

I have some Godbud just starting and running a few others :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Those look great man how is the smoke?

3 Likes

Those look crazy good have you tried it yet?

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s at least my 6 th or 7th BCG I have harvested over last year or so. Really enjoy the high.

A few distinct phenos. But the one I like is roughly half of them

5 Likes

Is there any discounts still going?

2 Likes

Try

Stayhome

1 Like

18 Likes

They donated some blue timewarp that I hope to grow out at the end of the year with others regulars

1 Like