Jordan of the Islands

Can I still get in? The Black Garlic looks pretty interesting

I gotcha. Just keep in mind, you have until TONIGHT (Midnight PST) to put your name on the list for what ya want.

• BD
1 Like

AHHHHHHHHH! I canā€™t take it anymore!! Can you add me to the PM thread?

I tried to fight it, but itā€™s useless. I am a strainoholic. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
:guitar:

8 Likes

Invite is on its way!

Hey all! Iā€™m a home grower from Canada and as you can see from my collection, a big fan of JOTI as well. Been reading this thread for a few months now and just thought it was a good time to chime in. Iā€™m also down for helping ppl with orders but I realize will probably need to build some trust first which is cool. My last 3 orders have taken from 5-6 weeks before I even hear anything and I usually have to reach out in order to get the ball rolling for some reason. Whenever I do they send them right away but it still takes 2 weeks or so after I get my ā€œyour order has been shippedā€ email.

Anyway I just wanted to know if anyone has grown out the two versions of Godā€™s Green Crack (one of the them is an ā€œExtractor Editionā€) and would be able to tell me the exact differences.

Thanks!

15 Likes

Welcome @NorthNorthNugs to OG . Nice selection you have there . I only have one of those, so Ill be watching if you decide to do a grow diary on any of those . I havenā€™t grown Gods Green Crack but I think Iā€™ve seen someone else post about it before . You probably know there is a lot of interest in JOTI lately .

4 Likes

Youā€™re in the right spot indeed thatā€™s one thing for sure :laughing:. Welcome on board @NorthNorthNugs

5 Likes

Haha ya Iā€™ve read the last few posts and it seems the JOTI Army is building!! lol Looks like I was a bit late to join the mass buy but thatā€™s ok. Iā€™ve been trying to cool my seed addiction after the holidaysā€¦ got a little carried away hahahaā€¦ I think most of you know too much about this. Anyway def going to grow some of these outdoors this summer so Iā€™ll be sure to update.

4 Likes

Cant wait for pics :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG. Your actually just in time for round 2 of the Jordan group buy, in case you want to get a last minute purchase.

1 Like

Made some dry sift Hash from the blackberry hammer.

34 Likes

Anybody in Canada order recently?

Put an order in over a month ago and havenā€™t heard anything since they accepted my payment. Was just a small order and not a huge deal as i have lots of other stuff to pop but i havenā€™t got any responses to emails, IG DMā€™s, etcā€¦

Just did the $5 snail mail shipping as iā€™m local, not w/tracking

4 Likes

Have you emailed them about your order ? Sometimes an email gets them moving .
Edit : I see you have emailed them .

1 Like

And welcome to OG

2 Likes

It seems heā€™s been behind even for Canadian orders. We placed a large group order back on dec 28 or 29, to be shipped to a Canadian address, it still hasnā€™t shipped. But he hasnā€™t updated his website either while heā€™s telling us that almost everything is in stock but no updated. We have a second, bigger order going through this time, but still waiting on the first.

4 Likes

They got in contact with me last night and will be sending my order out, best of luck to your guys purchases as well.

3 Likes

@Seamonkey84 , did anyone in the second buy go for the lemon skunk or gods lemon skunk , just curious for future trades : )

4 Likes

I just checked and unfortunately nobody went for those strains.

You could always join in. At the price weā€™re getting itā€™s a easy choice :joy:

Could always add it to my order as well if you want to trade.

3 Likes

Thankyou for your kind offer @anon16977489 , Iā€™ll sit tight tho , have to wait till my first order arrives befor I commit to more : )

3 Likes

Thatā€™s funny you mentioned Lemon Skunk, I have a single plant of it finishing up in a week or so. This particular one is from Mark tho, had to try it out.

6 Likes